Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dany: "We will take back what was stolen from me and destroy those who wronged me we will lay waste to armies and burn cities to the ground"

"I am Daenarys storm born of the blood of old Valyria and I will take what is mine through fire and blood I will take it"

"They can live in my new world or die in their old one"

Mad viewers: "There was never a clue that Dany could go crazy or kill a bunch of innocent ppl"
Dany like

Dany: "We will take back what was stolen from me and destroy those who wronged me we will lay waste to armies and burn cities to the ground"

"I am Daenarys storm born of the blood of old Valyria and I will take what is mine through fire and blood I will take it"

"They can live in my new world or die in their old one"

Mad viewers: "There was never a clue that Dany could go crazy or kill a bunch of innocent ppl"

Yea but she didn't take back shit tho lolol

the iron throne gone

I dont think anybody is making the claim that there werent any signs of her not being capable. That was evident. Most viewers just wanted it presented better.

She couldve took KL without going to winterfell to try to save people who werent loyal to her and had long standing beef with her family. Hell as far as she knows it wouldve been to her advantage not to go. Jon Snow directly or indirectly posed himself as a threat to her and she still let him ride for her. So obviously she had some moral compass as recently as earlier in the episode. And then there was everything that was brought up here about her signs of cruelty.

The issue is that viewers wanted to know what triggered her. She has great qualities, she has terrible qualities...what made her choose one over the other?

The producers tried to grift it away. "She saw the red keep and just kinda lost it". Um ok? Thats it?

I honestly think they were trying to thread a fine needle between it being a legit shock and having her actions make sense within her character. Of course they arent going to say that or give you the dealbreaker but something along the lines like "who knows why people do what they do in stress...we left it cloudy on purpose" wouldve been a much better explanation.

But her losing it was a culmination of the past seasons. I mean if you wanna pinpoint the moment, then the straw that broke the camel's back possibly seeing her homegirl get beheaded imo.

Losing her dragon put her at that edge...but Missandei death put her over it.

Last edited:
But her losing was a culmination of the past seasons. I mean if you wanna pinpoint the moment, then straw that broke the camel's back possibly seeing her homegirl get beheaded imo.

Losing her dragon put her at that edge...but Missandei death put her over it.
They killed the one person that could ve got her to chill fuck them

I dont think anybody is making the claim that there werent any signs of her not being capable. That was evident. Most viewers just wanted it presented better.

She couldve took KL without going to winterfell to try to save people who werent loyal to her and had long standing beef with her family. Hell as far as she knows it wouldve been to her advantage not to go. Jon Snow directly or indirectly posed himself as a threat to her and she still let him ride for her. So obviously she had some moral compass as recently as earlier in the episode. And then there was everything that was brought up here about her signs of cruelty.

The issue is that viewers wanted to know what triggered her. She has great qualities, she has terrible qualities...what made her choose one over the other?

The producers tried to grift it away. "She saw the red keep and just kinda lost it". Um ok? Thats it?

I honestly think they were trying to thread a fine needle between it being a legit shock and having her actions make sense within her character. Of course they arent going to say that or give you the dealbreaker but something along the lines like "who knows why people do what they do in stress...we left it cloudy on purpose" wouldve been a much better explanation.
How much better could it had been presented? She found out Jon the real ruler, Varys betrayed her after she trusted him, Sansa been throwing shade, Jon told, Tyrion plans failed, Messy got clapped in front of her and Jon difn't give her the dick. Most women would have burnt shit up for less than that.

tumblr_prfqn0OsL71qfsrsoo5_400.gif
tumblr_prfqn0OsL71qfsrsoo6_400.gif

tumblr_prfqn0OsL71qfsrsoo3_400.gif
tumblr_prfqn0OsL71qfsrsoo8_400.gif

tumblr_prfqn0OsL71qfsrsoo7_400.gif
tumblr_prfqn0OsL71qfsrsoo2_400.gif

tumblr_prfqn0OsL71qfsrsoo4_400.gif
tumblr_prfqn0OsL71qfsrsoo1_400.gif

How much better could it had been presented? She found out Jon the real ruler, Varys betrayed her after she trusted him, Sansa been throwing shade, Jon told, Tyrion plans failed, Messy got clapped in front of her and Jon difn't give her the dick. Most women would have burnt shit up for less than that.
Maybe it's just Emilia Clarke's acting or the writers not portraying her pain appropriately.

Dog what show have you been watching?

This wasn't all of a sudden

Dany was thinking about burning everything from the door and her ppl told her chill

Dany already knew she wasn't stopping when Tyrion told her about the bell.The bell just pissed her off more because Cersei was trying to bitch up before Dany got to her

plus even though Dani had reasons,what makes kids snap and shoot up schools?

but Dany lost everybody close to her besides Grey Worm and Drogon

Jorah dead,Viserion dead,Rhaegal dead,Missandei dead,dudda man dead

And she wanted this all her life and believes these ppl murdered her fam and exiled her

How many reasons does she need

plus add on that everybody in the north is on Jon's dick and she's used to getting her ass kissed

She chose fear over love

Funny to see ppls reactions to Dany s rampage on a fictional show....it’s not real lmao...

But we dropped 2 bombs on innocent Japanese niggas , to this day niggas is flying drones and killing all types of random innocent ppl

But let’s spend 2 days bitching bout a fictional rampage

was watching these niggas on YouTube debating the last episode...these dudes was pissed at Jamie’s arc....dudes was like they spent seven seasons making us like Jamie just to ruin it at the end....we are so mad
I was rolling lmao

Cersei set this whole shit up if we're being real. Everything she did this season was to dare dany to go over the edge. Not sending her men to fight the dead, ambushing her at Dragonstone, killing rhaegal and missandei at the parlay and then bringing all the commoners into the town square or whatever to make sure that even if she managed to sack the city it would be grimy af....war is more psychological than it is physical. Cersei actually won if you think about it lol

They killed the one person that could ve got her to chill fuck them

She still got Greyworm, but he on that Pac shyt like

giphy (16).gif

"FUCC KINGSLANDING AND THEIR SURRENDER!! FIRE & BLOOD BITCH!"

So he right there ridin wit Dany. I knew exactly what that look she gave b4 she decided to burn it all. That "You know what...fucc this" look. That's why I said no dialogue was needed.

Back