Welcome To aBlackWeb

And what was the point of Jamie's whole redemption arc just to die in Cersei's arms under the red keep (if they died)?

Because he was empty he wasn't actually feeling any of the stuff he did he just did it because he thought he was trying to become a new person

Jamie is weak and at the end of the day the women that he loves and his last child was in in KL WHAT ELSE WOULD HE DO?

I was late to getting into this show.
I got caught up right before season 5 started.
After being impressed with the story telling and character development, this season and parts of last season are just running on fumes.
I'm just watching just to watch now.
We waited almost 2 years for this.
I'm just disappointed with this show.

I'm done with all the theories and if the last two episodes proved anything it's that these wild ass theories are just that - theories. This is what happens when you get people who read the book summaries trying to make correlations to the show when the show specifically said they're not going to follow the books.

That's partly why I was so happy that Arya killed the NK and not Jon or anything mad predictable. I'm also happy that Jaime didnt kill Cersei. I was getting annoyed AF reading how "Arya is going to take Jaime's face and kill Cersei!!", Maaaaaaaannnnnnn FOH

Everybody theory's been dead wrong and so far off I never actually believed Arya was going to kill CERSAI always knew Jamie would die with her or kill her

But Arya standing in a city of ash with a majestic White horse popping up us suspect af

"has sent forth the word from Volantis. Her coming is the fulfillment of an ancient prophecy. From smoke and salt was she born to make the world anew. She is Azor Ahai returned ... and her triumph over darkness will bring a summer that will never end ... death itself will bend its knee, and all those who die fighting in her cause shall be reborn ...[9]"

On the cool, Dany did everything she did outta spite. Spite of Jon. Spite of Tyrion. Spite of Westeros as a whole.

Hurt ppl hurt and she gots to be the most hurt person on the show.

She literally on her own in a land full of strangers. All her OG's and Day ones done. Grey work still around but that nigga glummer than Cube in 92.

She don't even like these ppl and only wanna rule because. She should have stayed in Dragons Bay

She aint studied shit about Westeros and thought it was goinf to be simple

Lmao And Niggas said Cersei didn't have a plan , When All she did was say It In this very episode to Qyburn

His Response Nah baby that shit over with let's bounce lol

Jamie went from fuck nigga extraordinaire , to he's not that bad afterall to mannnnnn fuck this nigga once again

Cersei killed people of KL not a whimper from u niggas

Just admit niggas Not getting the End they want

Fans are fickle as fuck....

Not fickle but literally went mad in the last 2 episodes of the whole series with hardly any foreshadowing.

That bad writing bro.

i hate this shit.....

but lets not act like boss didnt say the same thing when we took his dragon.
he was hot...gabi bout to cry...niggas was clowing....but it was said back then that the writing was crap.

this shit is corny.
so hound cant kill mountain but he can try to kill him falling into the fire?
if he getting stabbed and wont die...i doubt the fall will kill him.
jaime and cercie? really?

she didnt want this.......i felt sorry for her in the end.....she didnt ask for all this.
jon still a bitch like i been saying.....and i said from the get go...if it ends with jon on the throne/.....it kills the whole thing...

ole boy coming of age fuck shit type stuff.

nah
we gonna need another nightking....it woulda ended better.
and why didnt dany do the crazy dragon flying from the get go?

an who snatch the black chick?

So are we rolling with prophecies or nah? Azor Ahai is a prophecy but it's just that and does not need to be fulfilled.

On the other hand, Targs go crazy and every prophecy and vision showing Dany going crazy is to be fulfilled.

Crazy thing is, the stronger prophecies and foreshadowing that were built are being put aside for shit that wasn't even made apparent through the story telling.

Yeah, it's easy to look back and say this or that was telling us this would happen cause hindsight is 20/20. So y'all reaching saying they been setting Dany up to go crazy for multiple seasons now. No one thought anything she did was a sign of crazy until they look back now.

i hate this shit.....

but lets not act like boss didnt say the same thing when we took his dragon.
he was hot...gabi bout to cry...niggas was clowing....but it was said back then that the writing was crap.

this shit is corny.
so hound cant kill mountain but he can try to kill him falling into the fire?
if he getting stabbed and wont die...i doubt the fall will kill him.
jaime and cercie? really?

she didnt want this.......i felt sorry for her in the end.....she didnt ask for all this.
jon still a bitch like i been saying.....and i said from the get go...if it ends with jon on the throne/.....it kills the whole thing...

ole boy coming of age fuck shit type stuff.

nah
we gonna need another nightking....it woulda ended better.
and why didnt dany do the crazy dragon flying from the get go?

an who snatch the black chick?

You really going to tell me a zombie getting stabbed is just as damaging as a

100 foot tall into dragon fire plus the green fire shit on top of falling debris is the same dam effect? Wtf

Back