Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lmao And Niggas said Cersei didn't have a plan , When All she did was say It In this very episode to Qyburn

His Response Nah baby that shit over with let's bounce lol

Jamie went from fuck nigga extraordinaire , to he's not that bad afterall to mannnnnn fuck this nigga once again

Cersei killed people of KL not a whimper from u niggas

Just admit niggas Not getting the End they want

Fans are fickle as fuck....
When Cersei did that, we were saying she had to go

Lmao And Niggas said Cersei didn't have a plan , When All she did was say It In this very episode to Qyburn

His Response Nah baby that shit over with let's bounce lol

Jamie went from fuck nigga extraordinaire , to he's not that bad afterall to mannnnnn fuck this nigga once again

Cersei killed people of KL not a whimper from u niggas

Just admit niggas Not getting the End they want

Fans are fickle as fuck....
You expect some shit like that from Cersei. They never built her up for 7 seasons to be this great liberator just for her to go crazy in 2 episodes.

Nah... There are rules to engagement...Dani in violation. It's one thing when war is active and there is no surrender a whole nother thing when you've already won and then decide to hell with it
We don't disagree but a woman In power , who continued to get undermined went off & just got rejected like LF by Sansa

When Cersei did that, we were saying she had to go

Not everyone It's still posters In here waving their flag for Cersi & rightfully so , Great Villain Cats gon be mad as fuck when they getting mediocre TV soon

And a few of y'all not being objective. I'm not saying the show sucks now cause I've enjoyed and looked forward to each episode.

I'm just saying, as many others are, that it's not as good as it should have been given how well prior seasons were done.

And no I can't outline better direction for the show cause I'm not paid millions of dollars to do this. But I can tell when something's gone from outstanding to good.

cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpeg
cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpeg
cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpeg

Was the knight king really easier to kill than gregor the logic behind this is stupid people keep calling bout lazy writing with idiotic logic

Gregor was killed by his little brother nothing more nothing less

If you believed Arya just killed the knight king you were never eveeeeer paying attention to

Back