Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tyrion sucks as a Hand yo

I aint wanna say it but.....he garage. Maybe he makes a good hand in times of peace and running a stable country but now.......

She should have named Ms Sunday as her Hand and then Jon. Kept Tyrion, Varys, Greyworm, and Lord Simp as her small council

Fight would be over by now

I aint wanna say it but.....he garage. Maybe he makes a good hand in times of peace and running a stable country but now.......

She should have named Ms Sunday as her Hand and then Jon. Kept Tyrion, Varys, Greyworm, and Lord Simp as her small council

lol jeez... im trying to find some slack to cut him but....

tenor.gif

I hope he can redeem himself in the last two episodes

lol jeez... im trying to find some slack to cut him but....

View attachment 132067

I hope he can redeem himself in the last two episodes
Im rewatching season 7, (@shutupGabi im on your favorite), every bit of advice he gave Dany was wrong af. When she listened to Jon or followed her instincts, they prevailed.

Tyrion so far in the future talking about what happens AFTER he failing to realize they haven't won anything YET

All his planning and the ppl still dont gaf about Dany. Hell, the NAWF hates her even more now lol

He smart af but he sucks

Im rewatching season 7, (@shutupGabi im on your favorite), every bit of advice he gave Dany was wrong af. When she listened to Jon or followed her instincts, they prevailed.

Tyrion so far in the future talking about what happens AFTER he failing to realize they haven't won anything YET

All his planning and the ppl still dont gaf about Dany. Hell, the NAWF hates her even more now lol

He smart af but he sucks

Tyrion should give advice on politics and leave the war planning to someone else

He smart af but he sucks
Been saying this for 2 yrs

I been stopped reading ya shit b

Honestly, they should have left Tyrion in Winterfell

No offense taken u ain’t partake in the war....they should be killed him in Mereen ...Dany and her crew had to use force to save them niggas ...they weren’t talking that diplomacy shit then

Aye man yall gone leave my nigga Tyrion alone

Tyrion is still that nigga

Nigga walked in front of cersei with 300 arrows aimed at him

Brave dude
Cuz he prolly the snitch lol but nah that was a parlay by rules of engagements no one posed to get that work during a parlay

After ep 3 everybody was an expert in military strategy and after ep 4 everybody knows exactly how fast and the accuracy an arrow has to have to go through a dragon.

Mutha fuckas really just don't want to enjoy the show

ppl like "well in ep 2 somebody was standing and the shadow didn't match up to how a shadow would be at 4 pm in winterfell.This show suuuuuuucks"

After ep 3 everybody was an expert in military strategy and after ep 4 everybody knows exactly how fast and the accuracy an arrow has to have to go through a dragon.

Mutha fuckas really just don't want to enjoy the show

ppl like "well in ep 2 somebody was standing and the shadow didn't match up to how a shadow would be at 4 pm in winterfell.This show suuuuuuucks"
On the cool tho, the defense of Winterfell was shit.

They straight sent the Dothraki to they death.

If you send the calvary, you send the heavy cab, the Vale and other Northerns in armor. You leave light cav for the edges and getting in and out.

Terrible battle plans but Jon knew that
:hehe:

Was he her Hand in the books or did they not get that far? His involvement has been wack af since he starting working for Dany.

Back