Welcome To aBlackWeb

On the cool tho, the defense of Winterfell was shit.

They straight sent the Dothraki to they death.

If you send the calvary, you send the heavy cab, the Vale and other Northerns in armor. You leave light cav for the edges and getting in and out.

Terrible battle plans but Jon knew that
:hehe:

No it wasn't,they won and they won exactly how they planned it besides it being Arya who gave the death blow

The Dothraki did what they're skill set called for

Why do yall assume the history of war strategy is the same in westeros?

it's not even earth

Everybody is fucking General Custard now

And don't let these youtubers fool you,there's more views and money in dissing shit than liking it

Last edited:
After ep 3 everybody was an expert in military strategy and after ep 4 everybody knows exactly how fast and the accuracy an arrow has to have to go through a dragon.

Mutha fuckas really just don't want to enjoy the show

ppl like "well in ep 2 somebody was standing and the shadow didn't match up to how a shadow would be at 4 pm in winterfell.This show suuuuuuucks"

Lol u prefer no criticism of the show and whatever we see we have to like or shut up about it?

Nothing’s wrong with constructive criticism and most of the criticism I’ve seen has been valid ( I haven’t seen the arrow/ dragon gripe till now) .

Was he her Hand in the books or did they not get that far? His involvement has been wack af since he starting working for Dany.
Hasn't gotten that far

Jon had died, Arya been blinded, and Dany been captured by the group of Khals.

Sir Barriston the closest thing to her hand right now

Lol u prefer no criticism of the show and whatever we see we have to like or shut up about it?

Nothing’s wrong with constructive criticism and most of the criticism I’ve seen has been valid ( I haven’t seen the arrow/ dragon gripe till now) .

Nah I just don't agree with and have an argument for any issue

Idc how arrows go through dragons I just know it looked cool when it happened and it made me mad and sad

I'm not sticking my thumb in the air to check air density and pulling out charts and shit.

No it wasn't,they won and they won exactly how they planned it besides it being Arya who gave the death blow

The Dothraki did what they're skill set called for

Why do yall assume the history of war strategy is the same in westeros.

it's not even earth

Everybody is fucking General Custard now

And don't let these youtubers fool you,there's more views in money in dissing shit than liking it
Fuck you talking about if they on Earth or not?? Nigga fighting is fighting lol

They have a defensible position in Winterfell yet 90% of they forces outside the walls. That's dumb as fuck.

1 outta every 5 Unsullied came back
1 outta every 10 Dothraki game back

Yeah they won and I still loved the episode but the defense of Winterfell was stupid af

You think Cersei finna have her troops leave KL to fight them in the open?

Who the fuck leaves a defensible position to fight an overwhelming number of enemies on open ground???

Hell niggas on Jupiter would tell you that's a nono

Motherfuckers on Asgard would tell you that's a nono

Hell, Ewoks on Endor would tell you that's a nono

Fuck you talking about if they on Earth or not?? Nigga fighting is fighting lol

They have a defensible position in Winterfell yet 90% of they forces outside the walls. That's dumb as fuck.

1 outta every 5 Unsullied came back
1 outta every 10 Dothraki game back

Yeah they won and I still loved the episode but the defense of Winterfell was stupid af

You think Cersei finna have her troops leave KL to fight them in the open?

No.The strategy in a fantasy war on an alternate planet doesn't have to go by what the rules of war is in the military on earth.

For all I know they don't breathe oxygen.They breathe some other gas

No matter what they did the dead was coming through like a freight train

Didn't matter who was frontline.

Who the fuck leaves a defensible position to fight an overwhelming number of enemies on open ground???

who the fuck has dragons,witches,ice monsters,ice spiders,giants,and blood magic?

No they're history of war would be totally different

They're history of war is different.

giphy (1).gif

Kinda hard to argue against that... the man makes a good point... lol

who the fuck has dragons,witches,ice monsters,ice spiders,giants,and blood magic?

No they're history of war would be totally different

They're history of war is different.

the fuck that got to do with tryna go on the offense of an enemy thats got way larger numbers?

@Chi Snow is right.. they prolly woulda been better off playing defense lol

We still won tho so fuck it

Winterfell won so they're plan must have
the fuck that got to do with tryna go on the offense of an enemy thats got way larger numbers?

@Chi Snow is right.. they prolly woulda been better off playing defense lol

they still won tho so fuck it

All of those things are fantasy so why do their war strategies have to match up with what we do in the real world?

For all I know that's how some famous general won a war in westeros so that's how they do it

Plus,it worked so the plan was great.

After ep 3 everybody was an expert in military strategy and after ep 4 everybody knows exactly how fast and the accuracy an arrow has to have to go through a dragon.

Mutha fuckas really just don't want to enjoy the show

ppl like "well in ep 2 somebody was standing and the shadow didn't match up to how a shadow would be at 4 pm in winterfell.This show suuuuuuucks"
I was on IG and somebody told me ep 3 was trash cuz "according to medieval warfare experts this, this and that is supposed to happen in open field combat"

Like I been saying GoT "fans" ruined GoT

I really don't GAF about the details at this point.I just want to see dragons burning up shit and ppl dying so unless they do some wild shit like have Sansa just start flying in the finale for no reason or Bran stands up and does the dance scene from the Smooth criminal music video,I'm good

Last edited:
Dany slackin tho.. her ass shoulda got some armour for them dragons after the first one caught one to the neck. Dah well. It made for good TV lol
How and where you gon put armor on a dragon that's gon stop giant crossbows? Wouldn't that weigh em down?

I was on IG and somebody told me ep 3 was trash cuz "according to medieval warfare experts this, this and that is supposed to happen in open field combat"

Like I been saying GoT "fans" ruined GoT

They not gone fuck this shit up for me.I still enjoy the show and I'm good with everything they did

yeah they made minor mistakes,but GOT is still the best show on TV period and maybe the GOAT of all time.

GOT is my favorite show ever.

Back