Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol u prefer no criticism of the show and whatever we see we have to like or shut up about it?

Nothing’s wrong with constructive criticism and most of the criticism I’ve seen has been valid ( I haven’t seen the arrow/ dragon gripe till now) .
Nothing wrong with criticism, but no matter what they did someone will be dissatisfied. There is no perfect way to end this series and everybody thinking they could do better is flat out wrong. I just sit back and except what they do as I did not over hype my expectations. I have been satisfied though and that Popsicle got melted, which was all I have been waiting for.

How and where you gon put armor on a dragon that's gon stop giant crossbows? Wouldn't that weigh em down?

at least put a lil somethin on the chest area so they dont get shot in the heart lol *shrugs*

if regular ass niggas on the battlefield can wear heavy armour a dragon can rock a lil breastplate or somethin lol

Nah I just don't agree with and have an argument for any issue

Idc how arrows go through dragons I just know it looked cool when it happened and it made me mad and sad

I'm not sticking my thumb in the air to check air density and pulling out charts and shit.
What idiot complained about how an arrow hit a damn Dragon? A dragon b, dragons don't exist and some moron is complaining about arrow trajectory? That's why I don't respect most people when it comes to the internet.

What idiot complained about how an arrow hit a damn Dragon? A dragon b, dragons don't exist and some moron is complaining about arrow trajectory? That's why I don't respect most people when it comes to the internet.
LOL I have had that debate more than I care to tell yall about.Youtube ppl are insane.

Nothing wrong with criticism, but no matter what they did someone will be dissatisfied. There is no perfect way to end this series and everybody thinking they could do better is flat out wrong. I just sit back and except what they do as I did not over hype my expectations. I have been satisfied though and that Popsicle got melted, which was all I have been waiting for.

Ep 4 was solid, I still think ep 3 was trash on many levels tho.

With that said I’ll be tuning in tonight at 9

Fuck you talking about if they on Earth or not?? Nigga fighting is fighting lol

They have a defensible position in Winterfell yet 90% of they forces outside the walls. That's dumb as fuck.

1 outta every 5 Unsullied came back
1 outta every 10 Dothraki game back

Yeah they won and I still loved the episode but the defense of Winterfell was stupid af

You think Cersei finna have her troops leave KL to fight them in the open?

They did in one of the pics tho lol. Hold on lemme find it

How and where you gon put armor on a dragon that's gon stop giant crossbows? Wouldn't that weigh em down?
IDK been I been said she need to get them niggas some bullet proof vests or something

IDK what she gotta do,but them damn dragons wasn't ready for the new new new shit.

Lol u prefer no criticism of the show and whatever we see we have to like or shut up about it?

Nothing’s wrong with constructive criticism and most of the criticism I’ve seen has been valid ( I haven’t seen the arrow/ dragon gripe till now) .
Some shit is wild nitpicky for no reason tho and mfs just throwing they criticisms out there with no thought put into it

Man fuck all that. The defense of Winterfell was stupid af. Stupid af

I look forward to at least one Stark catching a W tonight

Back