Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Yall think Varys is going to get it tomorrow - cause of what the red witch said last season about him dying in Westeros - or that that was a prophecy that he actually might end up on the throne himself when everything is said and done?

I think dany is going to snap and kill him for suggesting she use some damn sense.

there's a difference between rightful and standing

but I guess whoever has the clout,money,and forces to do it can make a claim.

The mad king didn't need it because he was crazy and Robert probably was a better choice in the short term,but bad in the long run because of The Lannisters

Jon is who was supposed to be next in line though if not for a crazy king and horny Robert and some concerned Starks

Technically Rhaegars kids by his first wife shouldve been next in line. But they got killed by the Mountain.

And Dorne never got its revenge

My queen knew it was curtains for missandei which is why she stood down so she could leave with her and drogon's life. She has the opportunity to regroup and wreck shit next ep cuz she swallowed that first impulse.

Not Jon's ass. Fam was really bout to die 10 seconds into the battle lol. He can avenge rickon without doing it the way he did. And he coulda and shoulda told Tyrion that plan was retarded. That's all I'm saying.

Your queen dumbass coulda bussed a u-turn and went behind the ships outa the scorpion line of sight when she got ambushed but got shook and ran and got Missandei killed as a result!

giphy.gif

Tyrion should rule.

Jon is too fuckin noble, just like Ned....and it's a very glaring weakness to anyone that would want that throne, and is willing to do anything to get it.

Dani is too entitled. That bitch believes in no one but herself. She sucks as a ruler, and we've seen this way too many times.

Sansa ain't smart enough. She's more clever than she was, but she ain't as heartless as people think. She'd go down if someone could get Arya to turn on her.

Cersei goin get clapped by Jamie....or Arya, knowing these fuckin writers.

Tyrion is smarter than all of them, more noble than most of them, and more battle-tested than anyone not named Jonny Stargaryen.

Tyrion should rule.

Jon is too fuckin noble, just like Ned....and it's a very glaring weakness to anyone that would want that throne, and is willing to do anything to get it.

Dani is too entitled. That bitch believes in no one but herself. She sucks as a ruler, and we've seen this way too many times.

Sansa ain't smart enough. She's more clever than she was, but she ain't as heartless as people think. She'd go down if someone could get Arya to turn on her.

Cersei goin get clapped by Jamie....or Arya, knowing these fuckin writers.

Tyrion is smarter than all of them, more noble than most of them, and more battle-tested than anyone not named Jonny Stargaryen.

Tyrion in the last 2 seasons is an idiot. He got tricked by Cersei twice. Aided in losing the entire Dorne faction and Yara. He thinks doing the right thing and being clever is all the world needs.

Westeros does not need a monarchy honestly.

So Yall think Varys is going to get it tomorrow - cause of what the red witch said last season about him dying in Westeros - or that that was a prophecy that he actually might end up on the throne himself when everything is said and done?

Naw he dying. Figured that out b/t that convo he had wit Ty.

Nah jon continuously does stupid shit and continuously gets rewarded for it. We ain't seen benjen in years then he shows up outa nowhere to save jon lol...jon was told by Sansa that rickon was already dead, to wait so they could get more men, and to not be stupid by falling into ramseys trap...he listened to none of that and damn near got killed again. Ima stop there tho cuz it's gonna sound like I'm hating even tho I really dont dislike Jon's character at all. Out of all of this SOMEBODY has to be the good guy.

Plus I've said all this before about the stupid shit jon did weeks ago about why he wouldn't be the best king so no need to rehash it. But I'm just over the saves when no other character has gotten that many chances to keep being dumb.

You don't have to worry I think Jon Snow is most definitely gonna die this season. He is gonna go out in a blaze of glory

Back