Welcome To aBlackWeb

but you aint sick of your stubborn queen or Tryion?

View attachment 131919
Nah I'm definitely sick of Tyrion. I still like him and hope for the best but it's really just confusion at this point, not outright disliking him. Like I have no idea what I think tyrion is doing and neither does Tyrion lol.

I'm just over jon and I been over him since s7...that beyond the wall ep pretty much sealed the deal for me with all his miraculous saves. GoT is about subverting conventional storytelling and jon is the most conventional thing about this series. The consequences of bad actions never apply to him. He even got brought back to life to just continue doing stupid shit like rushing head and feet first into a sea of niggas on horseback at BoB lol. Seeing this nigga be the hero time and time again is old hat. That's why I loved seeing arya kill the night king so much and people's laughable reactions to "iT ShOuLdA bEeN jOn!!11!!"

I dont even dislike jon, his character is great. but the good guy winning out every time for a show like this is side eye worthy. Like give him something else untraditional to do. At least dany got built up to lose everything and will possibly go mad behind it.

Nigga saves the known world from the Walkers and this the thanks we get

This how Jefferson Reed felt at the Crime Watch meeting.

This just came to my brain,but what if Varys is how Euron knew dany was coming?

Maybe somehow Varys already had put shit into motion and Dany was supposed to get killed on Drogon ?

He is the master of whispers
Wasnt varys on the ship too tho?

Nah I'm definitely sick of Tyrion. I still like him and hope for the best but it's really just confusion at this point, not outright disliking him. Like I have no idea what I think tyrion is doing and neither does Tyrion lol.

I'm just over jon and I been over him since s7...that beyond the wall ep pretty much sealed the deal for me with all his miraculous saves. GoT is about subverting conventional storytelling and jon is the most conventional thing about this series. The consequences of bad actions never apply to him. He even got brought back to life to just continue doing stupid shit like rushing head and feet first into a sea of niggas on horseback at BoB lol. Seeing this nigga be the hero time and time again is old hat. That's why I loved seeing arya kill the night king so much and people's laughable reactions to "iT ShOuLdA bEeN jOn!!11!!"

I dont even dislike jon, his character is great. but the good guy winning out every time for a show like this is side eye worthy. Like give him something else untraditional to do. At least dany got built up to lose everything and will possibly go mad behind it.

None of Jon's actions were bad though

He was right to bring in the wildlings

he was right to do what he had to do to get Dany's army

So what if he rushed in to the BOB?He gave us one of the best scenes ever on film by doing that.

Shit he was trying to save his brother

I'm sure that in the end it won't end with Jon being the king,but that's what I want.

Jon came back to save the North and the living

What does the traitor CTB say.....send him further North

What doea the mad Queen Gabi say.....stop letting him win

He should have stayed in the hot springs with Ygritte. Yall dont deserve a Starks loyalty or Honor

So yes varys was on that ship and one thing I really peeped is that Euron could have tried to hit dany again if he wanted but he specifically readjusted to hit that particular ship that had all of Dany's advisers on it.

They all aimed directly at that ship

It's similar to how the NK set Dany up to get a dragon

They probably would have tried to take whoever they could find.

None of Jon's actions were bad though

He was right to bring in the wildlings

he was right to do what he had to do to get Dany's army

So what if he rushed in to the BOB?He gave us one of the best scenes ever on film by doing that.

Shit he was trying to save his brother

I'm sure that in the end it won't end with Jon being the king,but that's what I want.
Nah jon continuously does stupid shit and continuously gets rewarded for it. We ain't seen benjen in years then he shows up outa nowhere to save jon lol...jon was told by Sansa that rickon was already dead, to wait so they could get more men, and to not be stupid by falling into ramseys trap...he listened to none of that and damn near got killed again. Ima stop there tho cuz it's gonna sound like I'm hating even tho I really dont dislike Jon's character at all. Out of all of this SOMEBODY has to be the good guy.

Plus I've said all this before about the stupid shit jon did weeks ago about why he wouldn't be the best king so no need to rehash it. But I'm just over the saves when no other character has gotten that many chances to keep being dumb.

So yes varys was on that ship and one thing I really peeped is that Euron could have tried to hit dany again if he wanted but he specifically readjusted to hit that particular ship that had all of Dany's advisers on it.

They all aimed directly at that ship

It's similar to how the NK set Dany up to get a dragon

They probably would have tried to take whoever they could find.
I agree with that also which is why I don't really buy varys having anything to do with it. Cuz qyburn already told (idr who) that Cersei "has plans for the targaryen girl," so killing rhaegal, capturing and killing missandei, and not killing dany or drogon or even Tyrion at that meeting was to bait her into something. That was all part of Cersei's plan, whatever that plan may be.

Nah jon continuously does stupid shit and continuously gets rewarded for it. We ain't seen benjen in years then he shows up outa nowhere to save jon lol...jon was told by Sansa that rickon was already dead, to wait so they could get more men, and to not be stupid by falling into ramseys trap...he listened to none of that and damn near got killed again. Ima stop there tho cuz it's gonna sound like I'm hating even tho I really dont dislike Jon's character at all. Out of all of this SOMEBODY has to be the good guy.

Plus I've said all this before about the stupid shit jon did weeks ago about why he wouldn't be the best king so no need to rehash it. But I'm just over the saves when no other character has gotten that many chances to keep being dumb.

The Lord Of The Light said Jon couldn't die

Who am I to question the wants of R'llhor

The Lord works in mysterious ways lady

Last edited:
He did what a regular soldier is suppose to do, nothing more.
The nigga a KING

Of the Iron Throne
The Nawf
And Beyond the Wall

Regular solider my ass

So you conveniently leave out that niggas stay giving Jon half the information?

Oh ok.

All I see is Westoros doesnt deserve honor. He should have have took Bran back NAWF with Ghost and said to hell with the lot of them after the Great War.

Back