Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's hilarious how much of a difference translating something from a book to the TV makes. Game of Thrones ain't some new shit. It came out in '96. I guarantee some of these niggas that's all up into the TV show was calling other dudes nerds when they was reading the books back in the day. lol

I wasn't around niggas who read books in 96 period

As far as theories this is all got:

As familiar Davos and Tyrion are with Kings Landing they could smuggle Arya, the Hound, Grey Worm and Jon into the Red Keep as the battle goes on outside the gates.

Like @shutupGabi said I think MAYBE we'll see Dorne troops.. Second Sons is prolly unlikely.. unless all this time they been building ships just in case lol.

Yara and dem definitely coming thru. The northmen and probably the knights of the vale coming's thru as well.

As far as theories this is all got:

As familiar Davos and Tyrion are with Kings Landing they could smuggle Arya, the Hound, Grey Worm and Jon into the Red Keep as the battle goes on outside the gates.

Like @shutupGabi said I think MAYBE we'll see Dorne troops.. Second Sons is prolly unlikely.. unless all this time they been building ships just in case lol.

Yara and dem definitely coming thru. The northmen and probably the knights of the vale coming's thru as well.
They already smuggled themselves in and Cersei knew about it.

I'm just ready for Sunday mayne. Ready to see niggas die. Hound, arya and grey worm fina serve mountain that fade. Then jaime kills Cersei but not before she lights up KL with the rest of the wildfire. Ooooooouuuu *young MA voice*

I'm just ready for Sunday mayne. Ready to see niggas die. Hound, arya and grey worm fina serve mountain that fade. Then jaime kills Cersei but not before she lights up KL with the rest of the wildfire. Ooooooouuuu *young MA voice*

I forgot about that!

I can't stand that nigga Qyburn but he really is a great Hand/Maester lol

Man im late as fuck to this and wont ever catch up in time to join the discussions but I just finally finished season 1, and this shit is really really good.
real spill

10% of this thread is actually discussion about the show

90% is Elzo and Sion doing cosplay playing grab ass over who has the littlest finger or some shit

Yeah Arya is a faceless man/woman so sneaking in somewhere isn't really a challenge

Plus she already lived in KL

The Hound lived there too.

That sounds cool,but this is GOT and shit not gone go the way ppl think it will.Jaimie should kill Cersei and I figured he would and that's why I doubt they'll do that.

That wildfire might be a factor

Also they mentioned Dorne so I assume they'll be around

I also was wondering what dany's army morale is like?

I wonder if varys maybe has an unsullied or Dothraki who would turn on Dany?

Mid week shitty theory - yara killing euron. I'm bout 70% sure of that.

I think they gon run a misdirect on us with dany...I think they want us to think that she'll do exactly what jon did at battle of the bastards and get baited by miss hyundai dying and rush in there. But I think she might think this shit through for once...second sons coming...dorne coming since they said they pledged to her last ep...yara and her fleet coming.

Idk how long it would take daario nem and dorne to get there so I'm not super positive on that. But I know yara comin cuz they showed ships and shit.

I've thought some of the same stuff.

They done rushed everything else, why not this?

I wasn't around niggas who read books in 96 period

I'm laughing about this because back in the 80s and 90s one of my cousins was up in all the fantasy stuff. I used to clown him relentlessly....

Then they made the LOTR movies...I had 0 interest but someone talked me into going to watch Two Towers.....I got hooked after that. Went back and read all the books... Then got some other fantasy series and read through those joints too... Now I'm the nerd..

Last edited:
Yeah Arya is a faceless man/woman so sneaking in somewhere isn't really a challenge

Plus she already lived in KL

The Hound lived there too.

That sounds cool,but this is GOT and shit not gone go the way ppl think it will.Jaimie should kill Cersei and I figured he would and that's why I doubt they'll do that.

That wildfire might be a factor

Also they mentioned Dorne so I assume they'll be around

I also was wondering what dany's army morale is like?

I wonder if varys maybe has an unsullied or Dothraki who would turn on Dany?
Arya and hound might just wait for the fighting to pop off so they can slip in. They have singular purposes they not interested in the war. Even tho I hope we get more arya in battle moments.

I was thinking if dorne came up maybe varys would try to sabotage it

Last edited:
hmmm... everybody is thinking that Jamie is gonna kill Cersei which makes me think that Tyrion may be the one to end her after all.

As dope as Arya is, it would be wack for her to kill BOTH the big bads this season.

I was thinking if dorne came up maybe varys would try to sabotage it

Varys is the voice of reason and trying to do the honourable thing... he finna get burnt and/or eaten lol

hmmm... everybody is thinking that Jamie is gonna kill Cersei which makes me think that Tyrion may be the one to end her after all.

As dope as Arya is, it would be wack for her to kill BOTH the big bads this season.

Varys is the voice of reason and trying to do the honourable thing... he finna get burnt and/or eaten lol
I agree with what styles said hound and mountain gon run the fade 1 on 1 and mountain gon fuck hound up lol. Then arya and grey worm gon finish it.

You think Tyrion would snitch on varys?

I agree with what styles said hound and mountain gon run the fade 1 on 1 and mountain gon fuck hound up lol. Then arya and grey worm gon finish it.

You think Tyrion would snitch on varys?

iono... im leaning towards nah... Varys is like his best friend lol.

I do think Varys might overplay his hand trying to be clever and get caught up without Tyrion having to snitch

Back