Welcome To aBlackWeb

Well night king/WW got 45 seconds of screen time til s8 ep 3 so I can see why it took you a while lol.

But characters like arya for example...you knew from her first few scenes whether you fucked with her or not.

It took me a couple eps to get into dany but I knew pretty early.
Never forget Hardhome in Season 5 and Beyond the Wall in Season 7. Two of our best showings.

I think cuz this next ep airs on mother's day that means drogon is up outa there lol

Which one of yall wana dry my tears

:cry:

Mid week shitty theory - yara killing euron. I'm bout 70% sure of that.

I think they gon run a misdirect on us with dany...I think they want us to think that she'll do exactly what jon did at battle of the bastards and get baited by miss hyundai dying and rush in there. But I think she might think this shit through for once...second sons coming...dorne coming since they said they pledged to her last ep...yara and her fleet coming.

Idk how long it would take daario nem and dorne to get there so I'm not super positive on that. But I know yara comin cuz they showed ships and shit.

I think they gon run a misdirect on us with dany...I think they want us to think that she'll do exactly what jon did at battle of the bastards and get baited by miss hyundai dying and rush in there. But I think she might think this shit through for once...second sons coming...dorne coming since they said they pledged to her last ep...yara and her fleet coming.

Idk how long it would take daario nem and dorne to get there so I'm not super positive on that. But I know yara comin cuz they showed ships and shit.
Lol ain’t enough time for all that...In the previews Dany is at Dragonstone for a lil while; so is her whole squad

Lol ain’t enough time for all that...In the previews Dany is at Dragonstone for a lil while; so is her whole squad
I said I wasnt positive about dorne and second sons! Matter fact I highly doubt dorne involvement. But I wouldn't be surprised if the second sons showed up cuz SOMETHING has to come into play to even the odds to get us an 80 min episode. Dany army is low and hurt so it cant just be drogon cuz we know they're over prepared for that. But I know yara coming.

Last edited:
I said I wasnt positive about dorne and second sons! Matter fact I highly doubt dorne involvement. But I wouldn't be surprised if the second sons showed up cuz SOMETHING has to come into play to even the odds. Dany army is low and hurt so it cant just be drogon cuz we know they're over prepared for that. But I know yara coming.
Yea well Jon is coming w the North lol ....nah even if Yara shows up she not seeing land sea action w Euron for her

I don't think the Faceless Men fuck with Arya anymore. She's straight abusing the power and training they gave her. A girl is supposed to have no name and only take life per the many faced god's rules. I still think they coming for that ass, but given how they're not paying off prior setups, maybe not.

But the dude Jaqen was cool with her going back home. And the people she killed definitely needed to be killed.

Crazy thing is u substitute those morons she got around her for LilFinger ...she sits on the throne albeit not for long cuz we murdering her ....but she d sat on the throne....instead of standing outside in the dust watching her best friend get bodybagged

Bruh littlefinger was not that smart man.

But the dude Jaqen was cool with her going back home. And the people she killed definitely needed to be killed.
He seemed to be cool with it, but he did put a hit out on her. Maybe he was getting tired of the Waif's shit though so he knew Arya would take her out.

I just can't see the Many Faced God and Faceless Men being cool with Arya abusing their power. She's blaspheming the god of death and if the show paid shit off, it would come into play somehow.

It's hilarious how much of a difference translating something from a book to the TV makes. Game of Thrones ain't some new shit. It came out in '96. I guarantee some of these niggas that's all up into the TV show was calling other dudes nerds when they was reading the books back in the day. lol

giphy.gif

Back