Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Kzzl There's no clip of the end of that ep but this dude talks about it at 3:40

Hmm........

So The Iron Bank may be tryna get their shit back eh? The Iron Bank destroyed Valyria? It looks like they had their own Dragons too if I'm not mistaken.

So you know how everybody keeps saying Rhaegal is dead but some people think he's still alive. In the trailer for the next episode it looks like a Dragon appears and surprises Euron and his troops. Now that couldn't possibly be Drogon because that wouldn't be a surprise and warrant such a shocking reaction like the one Euron displays.

What if that Dragon we hear is a Dragon from the Iron Bank? You notice how in the trailer we can clearly see Euron and his troops engaging in combat but not Dany or Jon's? What if The Iron Bank is who destroys Kings Landing to restore order like they told Cersi they would do? They told her sometimes tragedy is necessary to restore order. Maybe that's why in Dany's vision she's sitting on an Iron Throne burnt to ashes.

Now it's time for me to get mid week theory crazy lolololololol

Dany and Jon arrive to Kings Landing thinking they're about to battle Cersi and nem.

The Iron Bank shows up with Dragons and says fuck all that.

Iron Bank destroys Kings Landing.

Jamie shows up to Kings landing in time to rescue Cersi

Littlefinger is alive and is riding with The Iron Bank and since he's a fucking snake he takes the Iron Throne.

Dany realizes there's no point in ruling over a city burnt to ash so she goes out east to rule.

Sansa is named Warden of the North by Littlefinger.

Jon says fuck all this and goes North of The Wall where the Wildlings went to find piece.

Everybody hates these outcomes and trashes the show in anger when in reality it all makes sense.

Let me cook.

See you Sunday niggas.

Hmm........

So The Iron Bank may be tryna get their shit back eh? The Iron Bank destroyed Valyria? It looks like they had their own Dragons too if I'm not mistaken.

So you know how everybody keeps saying Rhaegal is dead but some people think he's still alive. In the trailer for the next episode it looks like a Dragon appears and surprises Euron and his troops. Now that couldn't possibly be Drogon because that wouldn't be a surprise and warrant such a shocking reaction like the one Euron displays.

What if that Dragon we hear is a Dragon from the Iron Bank? You notice how in the trailer we can clearly see Euron and his troops engaging in combat but not Dany or Jon's? What if The Iron Bank is who destroys Kings Landing to restore order like they told Cersi they would do? They told her sometimes tragedy is necessary to restore order. Maybe that's why in Dany's vision she's sitting on an Iron Throne burnt to ashes.

Dany and Jon arrive to Kings Landing thinking they're about to battle Cersi and nem.

Littlefinger is alive and is riding with The Iron Bank and since he's a fucking snake he takes the Iron Throne.

Dany realizes there's no point in ruling over a city burnt to ash so she goes out east to rule.

Jon says fuck all this and goes North of The Wall where the Wildlings went to find piece.

Everybody hates these outcomes and trashes the show in anger when in reality it all makes sense.

Let me cook.

See you Sunday niggas.
Well one of the theories floating out there is that Drogon reproduced during the season when Lord Simp and Half Bit were in that buddy cop adventure...remember they saw the dragon flying over old Valyria ...theory is that Drogon went there to lay eggs

Well one of the theories floating out there is that Drogon reproduced during the season when Lord Simp and Half Bit were in that buddy cop adventure...remember they saw the dragon flying over old Valyria ...theory is that Drogon went there to lay eggs
Drogon did stay disappearing a lot back then.

Hmm........

Let me cook.

See you Sunday niggas.

That video explains that Cersei and the Iron bank are square for now.She may have a new loan for the golden company but that's not an old debt they are waiting to collect rt now

I'm not fucking with none of that other shit you said besides Rhaegal possibly being alive

As far as we know there are no more dragons.

Last edited:
Hmm........

Let me cook.

See you Sunday niggas.

:dfbruh:

Word bruh? and then let me guess a loud noise is heard and the troops all look towards the horizon and see.....

59e.jpg

Roll credits

:foh5:

Man im late as fuck to this and wont ever catch up in time to join the discussions but I just finally finished season 1, and this shit is really really good.

Why you wanna know? You gonna go seem him about it? You see how big that mutha fucka is? You better take two guns, and don't dance around his body thinking shit is sweet after you shot him either.

I'd knock his big ass. Ain't no mountain to me. Shit. You can tell em I said it.

17450341.jpg

cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpeg

On some real shit though it's pretty clear by the reaction in the trailer that whatever Dragon Euron and his crew see is not Drogon.

Hmm........

Let me cook.

See you Sunday niggas.

106487-Eddie-Murphy-laughing-gif-Imgu-W53I.gif

:dfbruh:

Word bruh? and then let me guess a loud noise is heard and the troops all look towards the horizon and see.....

View attachment 131338

Roll credits

:foh5:

My gawd...
30f8aba.gif

Nah fuck that I knew right away who I fucked with and who I didnt lol
Last episode, last scene of Season 2 I knew what set I claimed. That was actually early for my set as we didn't make many appearances before then. Or much after for that for the next few seasons for that matter, lol.

On some real shit though it's pretty clear by the reaction in the trailer that whatever Dragon Euron and his crew see is not Drogon.

This is not to shit on you Los, but has any of these fan theory vids ever come true? Lol

Back