Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't know why but I could picture Dany riding east to Essos and just ruling out there. There's almost no way for her to truly be loved in The North without bending the knee to Jon and being his wife. It's her best option and if you consider the fact that Jon doesn't desire to be King then she'd be dumb to pass up being his Queen. She should let Sansa have The North and support Jon's claim to The Iron Throne.

Damn, I missed that. How did a song from 1995 become fodder for a meme in 2016.

Edit: I had to to look that shit up and that explains so much. I was all the way confused about this shit. lol

I knew nothing about that. I don't know where I was at the time, but after seeing that video, I wish I could go back and once again not know this was a thing.

Man I hate when white people get hold of shit.

Damn, I missed that. How did a song from 1995 become fodder for a meme in 2016.

Edit: I had to to look that shit up and that explains so much. I was all the way confused about this shit. lol

I knew nothing about that. I don't know where I was at the time, but after seeing that video, I wish I could go back and once again not know this was a thing.

Lmaoo what u never heard about the running man challenge?

It was bigger than the mannequin challenge.

Almost on the level as dab.

All the celebs were doing it too

Lmaoo what u never heard about the running man challenge?

It was bigger than the mannequin challenge.

Almost on the level as dab.

All the celebs were doing it too

I never heard of the mannequin challenge either. I have seen the dab though. I'm not on social media at all, so I rarely see any of these trends/challenges. If it's not something that pops up on here, I probably don't know about it.

I never liked the whole "Challenge" phase that much. It's perfect for social media though because of how man sheep we have out there. I fully expect these last two episodes to spark up a new challenge.
U haven't heard the do the arya challenge?

smh shits cringe

I don't think the one from DuVernay is a gripe as much as just one of those things you say.

The one from Chastain is stupid though. I'm so tired of these people trying to turn everything in to a SJW commentary. The point of the story is not that Sansa had to be raped to become a strong woman. The point is that she, like damn near every character in the story, went through some pretty harsh trials. She survived those trials and bounced back stronger than ever. Hell, you could argue that many of the women in this show suffered more and responded better than the men. After all, right now, the strongest characters are probably Cersei, Arya, Sansa, and Dany. This is the wrong show to go after on some feminist bullshit.

This.

You can also applied what the women on the show been thru, to women in rl who survived tragic moments in their lives. Like rape...sexual assault...mental/physical...and how they've became stronger despite the horrible shty.

Ava's point...meh.

I mean given HBO's history of killin of big characters wit no fuccs given...I can let that slide. Fuels the rage even more for us when we serve Cersei's head on a spike

Last edited:
This isn't a spoiler. But since it is a rather long theory I am going to wrap it in a spoiler tag out of courtesy for those not interested in drawn out theories.

The short of it is that I am starting to believe Bran is the real central character and possible mastermind behind everything that has happened, is happening and will happen. I lay out my evidence below. There are no real guesses to the future of the show or series, but it is based on what we've already seen and know.

I'm going to ask y'all to hear me out on this one.

Like most everyone, I've read some theories and whatnot, mostly concerning the books. I've also spent more time than I care to admit exploring the history of the world and people that GRRM created. It is both outstanding and astounding how far his imagination runs. There are only a few that I buy into due to a few things:

1. GRRM has gone on record with how he lik3s to plant clues about something that is going to happen later. Hardly anything in the lore or the books are there for no reason and much relate directly to the events in the books or in the show, despite it's deviations mostly.

2. The theories make sense for to the preponderance of evidence stated in the theory and based on clues from the source material, and sometimes the lore.

One theory that I bought into almost immediately once I got into the materials was the parentage of Jon Snow. That Rhaegar and Lyanna eloped and made him just made sense based on what we knew from the material.

Anyway, there is one that I'm starting to like more and more. I've always thought this story is about Jon Snow. The series of books is titled "A Song of Ice and Fire." That is literally Jon. He is Targaryen (fire) and Stark (ice). However, the events so far the session have me thinking that this is really about Bran, or at the very least he is the true protagonist or antagonist depending on your view. This is interesting given that he was absent an entire season... But I don't think it is too much to assume that this story will end like it started, from Bran's point of view.

What really tipped me off was how masterfully he manipulated everything leading up to and during the war with the dead. He said just enough to get everyone right where they needed to be. He even manipulated Theon into charging towards the Night King to buy just enough time for Arya to jump from a tree and get the kill. Isaac Wright said as much in an interview. Bran had not been relational with anyone, even his own family. Yet, he takes the time to tell Theon of all people, "you're a good man." This gave Theon just enough juice to make that charge.

It made me think back to last season and all the things he saw from the past and all the supposed fuck ups he made. What if they weren't? What if he did some of those things on purpose to get to whatever outcome he desire? We learned that he can manipulate the past. What if he is the one who caused Aerys to descent into complete madness and start screaming "burn them all?" What if he manipulated the meeting between Rhaegar and Lyanna at Harenhall? Did he give us a great clue by stating in the last episode, "I stay mostly in the past," or whatever he said to that end?

As the three eyed Raven who is able to go back and forth from past to present, and possibly even the future, what if he is the true mastermind being these events we are seeing play out presently? We don't know all that he has been able to see, but if imagine he had seen the best if things and the worst and if he believes his family is the best thing for Westeros he could have manipulated things to rid Westeros of those who would stand in his family's way, down to making sure Jon's true parent was revealed which is causing strife in Dany's camp and escalating her descent into madness, which may lead to her own dismissal. I believe part of why she is so eager to take KL is so she can establish herself as queen before Jon's secret is widely known and it's too late for anyone to do anything. She doesn't know that largely because of Bran, it's already out.

Will this series end the way it began, with Bran?

Not a bad theory but it seems as tho the producers are far too prideful to let the series big reveal and eventual end to be something like time jumping.

Lol he could have just posted the vid

What vid? I haven't seen one.

That said, I never said I made up the entire theory. I'd read a headline a year it so ago that put Bran up as the actual main character and dismissed it. I only started thinking about it again after episode 3.

I'd like to see the video though. It might sell me even more on the theory.

Ironically the Lannisters are the only siblings to manage to stay alive thus far throughout the entire series

I hadn't thought about that... Does that mean they will be the only siblings that get wiped out or will they all survive?

Cersei not being dead would be the bitter in bittersweet...

What vid? I haven't seen one.

That said, I never said I made up the entire theory. I'd read a headline a year it so ago that put Bran up as the actual main character and dismissed it. I only started thinking about it again after episode 3.

I'd like to see the video though. It might sell me even more on the theory.
Watched like 5 vids stating the same shit u typed out

Back