Welcome To aBlackWeb

By the way, I can't wait for the books to be completed, and hope they will be. I don't believe the books will reveal as many red herrings as the show has. I think there will be more pay off...

The books and shows diverged quite a bit a while ago. I expect there to be some similarities, but I'm hoping the book storyline will take a different path than the show. I feel like with the show, they are copping out a bit to get things finished and the books don't necessarily have to do that. That said, the books have more plotlines to tie up than the show, so Martin still might be in a bit of a crunch.

If that Missandei scene is in the books, it will be extra messed up since she's just a kid in the books.

The books and shows diverged quite a bit a while ago. I expect there to be some similarities, but I'm hoping the book storyline will take a different path than the show. I feel like with the show, they are copping out a bit to get things finished and the books don't necessarily have to do that. That said, the books have more plotlines to tie up than the show, so Martin still might be in a bit of a crunch.

If that Missandei scene is in the books, it will be extra messed up since she's just a kid in the books.

No doubt the storylines will be different. GRRM has stated that by and large the end will be the same, however. Getting there is where the differences will lie.

There are storylines and better depictions of characters in the books that the show would have really benefited from. In fact, I believe that nearly all of the weaknesses of the show appear when they have deviated.

The problem is that GRRM is 75 or so and still hasnt even released his 2nd to last book which he been working on since 2012

Theres a good chance he dies before the final book ever gets finished

The problem is that GRRM is 75 or so and still hasnt even released his 2nd to last book which he been working on since 2012

Theres a good chance he dies before the final book ever gets finished

That and if I recall correctly, he has stated that he has no desire for someone else to step in and finish for him.

No spoilers just spitballing.

I only feel strongly about a few things in the last two episodes. I believe that Sansa will end up being the Warden of The North no matter who sits on the Iron Throne. I also believe that for some reason that there won't be a true King or Queen on the Iron Throne. Especially if Jon ends up taking it. He definitely strikes me as the type to change the whole structure if he came into power. Each Kingdom will end up being governed under it's own rules by it's own rulers. No more King or Queen of the 7 Kingdoms. I feel fairly confident that Sansa will be the one for The North though. I could also see Tormound being the chosen one for the Wildlings and them being an additional Kingdom.

I only feel strongly about a few things in the last two episodes. I believe that Sansa will end up being the Warden of The North no matter who sits on the Iron Throne. I also believe that for some reason that there won't be a true King or Queen on the Iron Throne. Especially if Jon ends up taking it. He definitely strikes me as the type to change the whole structure if he came into power. Each Kingdom will end up being governed under it's own rules by it's own rulers. No more King or Queen of the 7 Kingdoms. I feel fairly confident that Sansa will be the one for The North though. I could also see Tormound being the chosen one for the Wildlings and them being an additional Kingdom.
this is plausible af

A Reasonable Theory..

source.gif

The Jon Snow I'm Not So Sure About The Sansa Shit Is Pretty Plausible

I hope jon dont end up king but I agree with the rest

It was the most popular meme 2016

Damn, I missed that. How did a song from 1995 become fodder for a meme in 2016.

Edit: I had to to look that shit up and that explains so much. I was all the way confused about this shit. lol

I knew nothing about that. I don't know where I was at the time, but after seeing that video, I wish I could go back and once again not know this was a thing.

Last edited:

Edit: I had to to look that shit up and that explains so much. I was all the way confused about this shit. lol

I knew nothing about that. I don't know where I was at the time, but after seeing that video, I wish I could go back and once again not know this was a thing.

Back then when it came out and now HATE that fucking song.

Oversensitive nitpicking or legit concerns/points made?

I don't think the one from DuVernay is a gripe as much as just one of those things you say.

The one from Chastain is stupid though. I'm so tired of these people trying to turn everything in to a SJW commentary. The point of the story is not that Sansa had to be raped to become a strong woman. The point is that she, like damn near every character in the story, went through some pretty harsh trials. She survived those trials and bounced back stronger than ever. Hell, you could argue that many of the women in this show suffered more and responded better than the men. After all, right now, the strongest characters are probably Cersei, Arya, Sansa, and Dany. This is the wrong show to go after on some feminist bullshit.

some dudes from college bball did it in the locker room and the shit went viral from there

Thing is i feel like the kingdoms are going to stay United for the simple fact that before the Targareyns it was literally war all the time somewhere. Westeros is technically England and while each region is pretty much independent with its own Lord. 7 separate kingdoms is a mess.

If you recall in season 7,Jon also didn't agree with Dany wanting to just burn down King's Landing

I wonder how he'll feel about Dany wanting to burn those ppl

And would Vary's and Tyrion be able to turn Jon against Dany?

I don't think the one from DuVernay is a gripe as much as just one of those things you say.

The one from Chastain is stupid though. I'm so tired of these people trying to turn everything in to a SJW commentary. The point of the story is not that Sansa had to be raped to become a strong woman. The point is that she, like damn near every character in the story, went through some pretty harsh trials. She survived those trials and bounced back stronger than ever. Hell, you could argue that many of the women in this show suffered more and responded better than the men. After all, right now, the strongest characters are probably Cersei, Arya, Sansa, and Dany. This is the wrong show to go after on some feminist bullshit.

This was pretty much the same take that I had when I saw those tweets...

Back