Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who said he wasn't though? We just saying he don't deserve all of the credit... She had a gang of teachers. He was just one of them.

What did he even teach her tho? Real talk. She knew that nigga was a snake and not to be trusted off top she just rolled with it cause she ain't have no choice. He was the best of multiple shitty options.

Are Dany's eyes green or blue on the show......

I know they're purple in the books but they never did that on the show

Man stop with this eye color shit. What color was little fingers eyes. Yall forgot about that kill huh

Man stop with this eye color shit. What color was little fingers eyes. Yall forgot about that kill huh
I ain't got nothing to do with that Little Finger war of 5 kings and a queen

I'm trying to figure out if Arya could possibly kill Dany

I doubt it but just checking

I do not understand why they keep making Tyrion dumb enough to think he can get through to Cersei. You've known the bitch your entire life nothing about her says she gives af about anything especially not you nigga

Like I been tellin you... Tyrion took the biggest hit from lack of source material.

Season 4 was the peak, had Peter Dinklage looking like one of the greatest TV actors of this era.

Ever since then, the decline has been precipitous

Ppl still on that eye color prophecy?? That sound like some miss Cleo bullshit,

Brown eyes, green eyes blue eyes, that's like almost every eye color there is and you idiot's all trying to figure out that "prophecy"

Here's my prophecy, its gonna rain on a day that ends in Y

Back