Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm loving this experienced, sure fire, in the game, free smoke version of sansa. Don't know what the fuck niggas going on about. Like isn't this what we wanted her to be in the early seasons when she was a little cunt only worried about being a princess pouting and shit?

I'm loving this experienced, sure fire, in the game, free smoke version of sansa. Don't know what the fuck niggas going on about. Like isn't this what we wanted her to be in the early seasons when she was a little cunt only worried about being a princess pouting and shit?
If the show gave us a full 2 seasons 10 eps each I would not have minded the drawn out dany/sansa shade fest. I wish there was more of it that shit was entertaining af to me lol

I don't know about all that. I'd say you're right that Sansa understands the game better than Jon does, but I don't think that they've pushed her as being one to play it in a selfish way. She only cares about her family and by extension the North. If allying herself with Dany was what she believed was best for the North, I think she'd do it. Sansa doesn't have a problem with distrust or dislike. We've seen her put levels of trust into people that she's had problems with because she knows how to gauge them now. Her problem seems to be specifically with Dany. She's asked more than once "Why her?" She revealed Jon's secret not just because she thinks he's easier to manipulate, but because it would cause problems for Dany. Even if Jon doesn't become king, which Sansa doesn't want to happen anyway, the lineage issue would weaken Dany's claim.

tenor.gif

You win this one lol

I dont think that's the rub of who they've made sansa out to be...I think she loves jon and wouldn't intentionally set him up but she also on that nepotism shit and only wants to see people she knows get ahead in this world. It didn't matter if it was dany or someone else. Sansa knows that she knows the game and Jon doesnt. So if jon were to get outa hand she could get him in line. She doesnt fuck with dany and never has way before she started showing signs of going off. Sansa wouldn't be able to get her point across to her.

Only thing I disagree with is the bold. Jon knows the game but he is like Ned he refuses to play the game.

He getting to much credit... He did drop some nuggets on her, but she had experiences where she had to figure stuff out on her own too both before her time with him and after. You could argue she learned as much from her experience with Ramsay as anything she got directly from LF... Even the Hound dropped some on her before he left KL..Cersei probably taught her more than all of them combined...

Why we acting LF is solely responsible for sansa? Did yall niggas (just elzo really lol) forget ALL of s2 after Ned died and she was basically held captive by Cersei and Joffrey? She took everything they threw at her with a forced smile and politeness cuz she knew speaking outa turn would get her beaten and killed. She was terrified when the tyrells got introduced and tried to talk to her cuz she figured others were always watching her. She been playing the game her whole life. She wasnt playing the game of thrones but she knew what to do to survive quickly before LF even took an interest.

She also been around Cersei, lady olenna, margaery, shae and Tyrion among others...but let's give LF credit for everything.....lol

Last edited:
Why we acting LF is solely responsible for sansa? Did yall niggas (just elzo really lol) forget ALL of s2 after Ned died and she was basically held captive by Cersei and Joffrey? She took everything they threw at her with a forced smile politeness cuz she knew speaking outa turn would get her beaten and killed. She was terrified when the tyrells got introduced and tried to talk to her cuz she figured others were always watching her. She been playing the game her whole life. She wasnt playing the game of thrones but she knew what to do to survive quickly before LF even took an interest.

She also been around Cersei, lady olenna, margaery, shae and Tyrion among others...but let's give LF credit for everything.....lol

I ain't even think about the Tyrells.... They dropped some jewels on her, especially Olenna..

Back