Welcome To aBlackWeb

Niggas ain't shit

59794933_10219099678626345_5690816385706360832_n.jpg

And speaking of lord of light... we really not about to get any background or anything about that huh? They danced all the way around that shit.

And speaking of lord of light... we really not about to get any background or anything about that huh? They danced all the way around that shit.

well I think the religions in GOT are supposed to be as mysterious as the real religions and cults in our real world

All spiritual beliefs have a certain vagueness to them

But there may be more info in the books

Nigga one side is fire and the other side is ice.

Damn @Loch121.... Your insistence on Rhaegal not being dead made me think about how he could possibly be alive...

I thought if something....Qyburn...

He brought back the Mountain as a big zombie.... Could Euron's fleet have pulled him up and turned him over to Qyburn for some experiments???

Then remember how he looked like he was going to have an orgasm when he saw the wight last season?

1mhk.gif

Nah.....he gotta be dead dead...Qyburn ain't got enough time for that...

Damn @Loch121.... Your insistence on Rhaegal not being dead made me think about how he could possibly be alive...

I thought if something....Qyburn...

He brought back the Mountain as a big zombie.... Could Euron's fleet have pulled him up and turned him over to Qyburn for some experiments???

Then remember how he looked like he was going to have an orgasm when he saw the wight last season?

1mhk.gif

Idk if Qyburn got those type of skills,but dragons can take a lot of damage.
Nah.....he gotta be dead dead...Qyburn ain't got enough time for that...

Dany been getting her shit wrecked ever since she went to take the throne

She has potentially lost 2 dragons,mad ships,mad soldiers,her best friends

She has been getting her ass kicked

Dany been getting her ass kicked for 2 seasons

Yes he started a war with other warriors not innocent ppl

IDK how you can't see the difference.

If she does this,it's over with for Dany
He was running off emotion and no one checked him and no one tried to get him off the throne after he took it. They just accepted it for what it was and moved on. Ol honorable ned never cared what type of king he was til he got in the position of having to be the hand 20 yrs later. Now all of a sudden niggas like nah we cant have this bitch on the throne she's not a good leader and not good for the people. Foh yo lol

Back