Welcome To aBlackWeb

She ain't get no results for being nice and fair tho lol. Everything she got she got being ruthless. Unsullied, she played dude and burned him. She got money to buy ships to go to mereen by stealing. New Dothraki she burned them old khals. Hell the north would got ran over had she not decided to say fuck the plan and get the dragons out early instead of waiting for night king.

She tried to be nice and reopen the fighting pits them niggas tried to kill her. She be tryna be peaceful but they wont let her lol. Fuck it burn it up then. Send one out for missandei!

None of those things are like unleashing hell storms on innocent commoners

it goes against everything she has ever said and been about

How is she breaking chains off ppl,by melting them?

Lmao

And let's not forget Robert Baratheon started a whole ass war over a bitch that chose up on him. Didnt none of them say the shit about him they sayin about Daenerys now.

I be the first one calling her out on some stupid shit and yall know it but I'm tired of the disrespeck lol

#EqualityForDany

Yes he started a war with other warriors not innocent ppl

IDK how you can't see the difference.

If she does this,it's over with for Dany

I dont think all three of the dragons were male....

In the Dragon lore of GOT,dragons can switch sexes so if there's 2 males one can turn into a female

This also may mean that possibly one dragon can lay an egg with no other dragon fertilizing it first,but IDK

Let's kick facts sansa only think jon is "better" cuz he's weak and he'd be easier to manipulate. Varys said the same thing.

If sansa really is Cersei she would treat jon like tommen. But Sansa told Tyrion that information knowing full well that if it goes left, she basically just set jon up to die.

Actually, I don't think that's it at all. I think she does think Jon is the better choice. Sansa spent a lot of time with Cersei, and I'm betting she believes she sees some of Cersei in Dany.

I think Rhaegal is still alive because in the trailer Euron looks surprised to hear a dragon coming,but why would he be surprised?

It's almost like they were going at drogon and another Dragon came from an angle they couldn't shoot him at

but trailers can fool you

I assume they want you to think that's drogon,so we wouldn't know Rheagal is still alive

Notice how Cersei asked if he was sure he was dead and he said "yeah I saw him fall in the water" or something

but that doesn't answer the question of seeing him die,which he didn't

I think Rhaegal is still alive because in the trailer Euron looks surprised to hear a dragon coming,but why would he be surprised?

It's almost like they were going at drogon and another Dragon came from an angle they couldn't shoot him at

but trailers can fool you

I assume they want you to think that's drogon,so we wouldn't know Rheagal is still alive

Notice how Cersei asked if he was sure he was dead and he said "yeah I saw him fall in the water" or something

but that doesn't answer the question of seeing him die,which he didn't

That nigga dead b.

Sitting here at my desk this nigga trying to make conversation talking about the zoo and shit. Cut him off like "do you watch game of thrones?"
"I tried watching, but I don't like that medieval crap"
Hit him with "it's not for everybody. It's for a more intelligent viewer."

:foh5:
He kept it moving like he should have. Don't come around my desk with that bullshit.

No Lord Of Light members are around to raise anything from the dead this time

I don't think he's dead anyway,but there are plenty of LOL members left

There are a whole bunch red priestesses like that other hot one who was in Mareen talking with Dany

He was already in recovery from the battle with the night king and he took one in what looked like the natural placement of the heart and another in his neck piece. He dead af.

Oh so yall just gone be some disrespectful mutha fuckas and keep saying my dog dead

Aight

Back