Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think the news about Jon really shook her

What she said right b4 that, not her half brother, not her bastard brother, but her BROTHER

For him to turn around and say they family but they just cousins. Dismisses they entire life together because he finally found out who his mother was.

He didn't dismiss anything. He was doing what he always does. Be honest. He was telling them the truth. All Jon does is try to do the right thing.. The noble thing.

All this makes me wonder:

Would the walkers have won if they decided to strike during the War of the Five Kings?

With all them muhfuckas warring, they could’ve just figured out a way through the Wall and tore Stannis, Tywin, and Robb and all them up.

NK wouldn’t even had needed a dragon.

I remember something that I meant to say something about... Did they change the location for Kings Landing? I don't recall it looking so, well, desert...look like they filmed on location in no where Arizona...

I remember something that I meant to say something about... Did they change the location for Kings Landing? I don't recall it looking so, well, desert...look like they filmed on location in no where Arizona...
KL backs up to a ocean they never really showed the other side of KL till last night if I remember correctly

So I’ll preface these posts by stating I was Dany s number one hater way before it was cool to shit on her....I don’t see why niggas ain’t understanding why Dany is moving the way she is...she literally was poised to wreck shit then she met those idiots and absolutely nothing has gone right for her since she met those idiots....none of that diplomacy shit has worked at all .... in that time frame the only thing that has work has been the use of force... listening to these niggas had led to multiple Ls on top of losing her kids ( they literally lost a dragon to get proof for Cersei and she still ain’t join them niggas) ; at this point she s over it and just wants to get shit done ....she would ve literally beenQueen already had she not met and listened to those idiots ....

Additionally how y’all niggas bigging up Sansa s moves and hating on the God Tiggerfinger for originating the game....the reason why y’all loving Sansa now is why we fucked w Trigger in the first place...

Inadvertent Hypocrisy is always ironic

Additionally how y’all niggas bigging up Sansa s moves and hating on the God Tiggerfinger for originating the game....the reason why y’all loving Sansa now is why we fucked w Trigger in the first place...

Who's "yall"?

Its still middle finger in the air for her wit me.

Jon being her brother is the only reason why she ain't plot on him. I no longer trust that hefa.

I saw a few Sansa was smart for giving that info to Tyrion posts lol

If social media existed during that time...Sansa would be that hefa who goes on FB...IG...SC...and "leak" folks personal bizness.

But again I blame Jon's dumbazzz for tellin them. Especially her.

Triggerfinger did shit for himself and himself alone. Sansa is at least plotting so the North and her family are in a good spot.

Dany already shaky on what she's going to do with the North once she becomes queen and Sansa ain't taking any chances. She knows with Jon on the throne the North will always be safe and secure.

You cant hold the Nawf down. Period

All this, well this person learned from that person shit is moot

The dead are dead. The living is here. Starks have 1 in 4 chances of surging. No other house can boast them odds

Deal with it

You cant hold the Nawf down. Period

All this, well this person learned from that person shit is moot

The dead are dead. The living is here. Starks have 1 in 4 chances of surging. No other house can boast them odds

Deal with it
If Cersei wins out the North is done

Back