Welcome To aBlackWeb

I swear if Cersei wins the throne...the 1st short cut blonde haired white woman I see...

source.gif

RKO'ing...ON...SITE!! No fuccs given...No Regrets!

Additionally how y’all niggas bigging up Sansa s moves and hating on the God Tiggerfinger for originating the game....the reason why y’all loving Sansa now is why we fucked w Trigger in the first place...

Inadvertent Hypocrisy is always ironic

I think its cause we can understand and respect her motivations. She taking what's owed to her and her fam. Little finger was just a fuck nigga snake from around the way on a bullshit come up.

And whoever asked it Is a different Kings Landing ....this one is a set built and the previous one was an actual location

There was a point where I actually had respect for the petty lord Baelish.... But I keep reading these guys making him out to be way more than he was and I'm starting to hope his death in the books is even more pitiful than it was on the show... Any time something happen here they go triggerfingering...

Guess what...

The nigga lost!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Bruh, I can't even call who is coming out on top here. There was a lot of foreshadowing in this episode. Jon doesn't seem destined for a happy ending. He might live, but it won't be the way he wants. Dany is looking more and more like someone who could win but then be killed by her own people. Jaime says he's going to save Cersei, but I could see him being the one to kill her.

SMH. Jon gave up Ghost and his dragon got killed. He taking some losses out chea.

And whoever asked it Is a different Kings Landing ....this one is a set built and the previous one was an actual location

It looks incredibly cheap. It's so obvious that it's not the same and it only makes the people who say this season has been lazy even louder.

Let's kick facts. Dany gets judged more harshly for shit that gets praised in others. When jon rush head and feet first into stupid shit, he's a hero. Arya went on a killing spree for her family, she's a hero. Sansa wants to be queen, she a hero. Cersei literally burned niggas alive with the very wildfire the mad king burned innocents with. Dany burned 2 enemies who said they was glad to die and here niggas come hollering bout some MAD QUEEN. Her main bitch just got executed by the real mad queen. Who wouldn't be mad at that?!

She the only one not allowed to show emotions. She cant win with nobody. If she took KL with her armies and dragons at full strength she'd be a tyrant and the mad queen. If she tries to do it peacefully and not kill a bunch innocents, she stupid for not using armies and dragons. If she went to KL first before dealing with night king the north woulda got slaughtered. She helps fight the dead now niggas wana act like she ain't did shit and aing supposed to be repaid lol.

Dany is the story of the black woman in America! We get called angry before we even do shit or when we're reacting the way anybody else would.

You got a right to be mad boo boo

gabi tired of yall shit.

she aint holding back and feels attacked.

go head mah......get they ass.

but you shouldnt ever use solange when proving a point....

i was with you up until that.

I just want fire and blood next ep. Could give a fuck who come out on top anymore. It'll be a pyrrhic victory for whoever "wins" anyway. Fuck everybody. I want total assault in the air, land and sea. Make Drogon's last stand worthy of his name.

Had a beautiful reply to this but first what is owed to them?

Her family's name, honor and respect was obliterated in the south. Pops, moms, brothers, got took
Her ass hole literally got took.

I hated sansa for years but I can respect that shes matured, playing the game, playing it well and playing for keeps.

Little finger just wanted a seat at the table. Didn't matter which chair.

I just want fire and blood next ep. Could give a fuck who come out on top anymore. It'll be a pyrrhic victory for whoever "wins" anyway. Fuck everybody. I want total assault in the air, land and sea. Make Drogon's last stand worthy of his name.

Like I said before, if she just fly in there on Drogon in a rage she got about 30 seconds before he get the same treatment as his brothers.

Triggerfinger did shit for himself and himself alone. Sansa is at least plotting so the North and her family are in a good spot.

Dany already shaky on what she's going to do with the North once she becomes queen and Sansa ain't taking any chances. She knows with Jon on the throne the North will always be safe and secure.
Let's kick facts sansa only think jon is "better" cuz he's weak and he'd be easier to manipulate. Varys said the same thing.

If sansa really is Cersei she would treat jon like tommen. But Sansa told Tyrion that information knowing full well that if it goes left, she basically just set jon up to die.

Last edited:
Like I said before, if she just fly in there on Drogon in a rage she got about 30 seconds before he get the same treatment as his brothers.
Which I agree with if we were talking about real life but look at what they did with the long night. There shoulda been no way for the night king to lose but they leveled the playing field. They'll do the same thing here and make an insurmountable task not be the blowout it should be for the sake of TV.

Which I agree with if we were talking about real life but look at what they did with the long night. There shoulda been no way for the night king to lose but they leveled the playing field. They'll do the same thing here and make an insurmountable task not be the blowout it should be for the sake of TV.

You probably right...smh

Let's kick facts sansa only think jon is "better" cuz he's weak and he'd be easier to manipulate. Varys said the same thing.

If sansa really is Cersei she would treat jon like tommen. But Sansa told Tyrion that information knowing full well that if it goes left, she basically just set jon up to die.
Why do people keep saying Jon is going to die behind telling Sansa and Sansa telling Tyrion? He never told Dany he wasn't going to tell.

Maywood posting gifs so Du can get caught up

Back