Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm more surprised they even know that song. Was it an international hit or something? I didn't even think it was that big outside of the South.

That's cool. I know it was big down South at the time, but it was that kinda booty/bass music that you'd hear all the time from ATL and FL, so I never really realized that it got real big outside of the region let alone the country.

He was running off emotion and no one checked him and no one tried to get him off the throne after he took it. They just accepted it for what it was and moved on. Ol honorable ned never cared what type of king he was til he got in the position of having to be the hand 20 yrs later. Now all of a sudden niggas like nah we cant have this bitch on the throne she's not a good leader and not good for the people. Foh yo lol

Well I think Robert really did think he kidnapped her and he still didn't do a mass killing to regular ppl

Yes he took over because the mad king had ppl scared of Targs anyway

And Baratheons are distant relatives of Targs so ppl excepted it

I'm not saying Dany wouldn't be good on the throne,but a mass torching of ppl will still be against all that shit she been talking the whole show.

Actually, I don't think that's it at all. I think she does think Jon is the better choice. Sansa spent a lot of time with Cersei, and I'm betting she believes she sees some of Cersei in Dany.
I dont think that's the rub of who they've made sansa out to be...I think she loves jon and wouldn't intentionally set him up but she also on that nepotism shit and only wants to see people she knows get ahead in this world. It didn't matter if it was dany or someone else. Sansa knows that she knows the game and Jon doesnt. So if jon were to get outa hand she could get him in line. She doesnt fuck with dany and never has way before she started showing signs of going off. Sansa wouldn't be able to get her point across to her.

Rhaegal is definitely dead. They were in the middle of a deep ass sea. No way they pulled him out to reanimate him. If they did, this show will definitely jump the shark with that shit.

But baby dragons? Highly doubtful, but in the opening there's a pic with 1 large dragon and 3 baby dragons.

FF5E7452-9082-4F20-B688-E5023AB57844.png

I think this is depicting Dany and her 3 dragons but who knows.

Well I think Robert really did think he kidnapped her and he still didn't do a mass killing to regular ppl

Yes he took over because the mad king had ppl scared of Targs anyway

And Baratheons are distant relatives of Targs so ppl excepted it

I'm not saying Dany wouldn't be good on the throne,but a mass torching of ppl will still be against all that shit she been talking the whole show.
That's what I'm sayin so burn em who gives af! If she starved em out in a siege they still woulda died.

If she took over and treated em well afterwards they'd forget all about how she got the throne. "Another quaalude they'll love me in the mornin!"

Idgaf about them "innocent" niggas in KL. Kill em and start anew. They'll forget about it by Thursday.

Rhaegal is definitely dead. They were in the middle of a deep ass sea. No way they pulled him out to reanimate him. If they did, this show will definitely jump the shark with that shit.

But baby dragons? Highly doubtful, but in the opening there's a pic with 1 large dragon and 3 baby dragons.

View attachment 130597

I think this is depicting Dany and her 3 dragons but who knows.
As much I want more dragons I wouldn't want new ones to come outa nowhere when it's never even been hinted at that there were more.

If drogon dies Dany will probly find out she's pregnant and can have an actual human child. "Only death can pay for life"

What's interesting is how Dany is growing to have more in common with Cersie as time goes on.

Incest.
A false claim to the throne.
People they loved now dead.
Dany is now paranoid of every one around her, like Cersie.
Both even have lovers that may betray them.
And once Dany has the blood of innocents on her hands that will be another thing the two have in common.

I dont think that's the rub of who they've made sansa out to be...I think she loves jon and wouldn't intentionally set him up but she also on that nepotism shit and only wants to see people she knows get ahead in this world. It didn't matter if it was dany or someone else. Sansa knows that she knows the game and Jon doesnt. So if jon were to get outa hand she could get him in line. She doesnt fuck with dany and never has way before she started showing signs of going off. Sansa wouldn't be able to get her point across to her.

I don't know about all that. I'd say you're right that Sansa understands the game better than Jon does, but I don't think that they've pushed her as being one to play it in a selfish way. She only cares about her family and by extension the North. If allying herself with Dany was what she believed was best for the North, I think she'd do it. Sansa doesn't have a problem with distrust or dislike. We've seen her put levels of trust into people that she's had problems with because she knows how to gauge them now. Her problem seems to be specifically with Dany. She's asked more than once "Why her?" She revealed Jon's secret not just because she thinks he's easier to manipulate, but because it would cause problems for Dany. Even if Jon doesn't become king, which Sansa doesn't want to happen anyway, the lineage issue would weaken Dany's claim.

7defe8c9c0d8dbc8b990a5daeaeb92d908a548a5_hq.gif

What's interesting is how Dany is growing to have more in common with Cersie as time goes on.

Incest.
A false claim to the throne.
People they loved now dead.
Dany is now paranoid of every one around her, like Cersie.
Both even have lovers that may betray them.
And once Dany has the blood of innocents on her hands that will be another thing the two have in common.
And 3 children. Once Dany loses Drogon 3 dead children.

Back