Welcome To aBlackWeb

I was just wondering how or if the Iron bank could play into this

If they feel somebody else is better than Cersei they could fund Dany,but I doubt they get into that

The iron Bank has always kinda been in the background though and always mentioned from time to time.

I just want that smug look off Cersei's face.

I was just wondering how or if the Iron bank could play into this

If they feel somebody else is better than Cersei they could fund Dany,but I doubt they get into that

The iron Bank has always kinda been in the background though and always mentioned from time to time.

I just want that smug look off Cersei's face.

I don't remember if the payment the Lannisters made to the Iron Bank ever actually arrived. They took it outta House Tyrell, but I believe that's the caravan that Dany first attacked when she came to Westeros.

If I'm remembering that correctly, then the Iron Bank didn't get their payment because of Dany. Braavos is also anti-slavery, but if Dany crosses the line of murdering innocents for the throne as well, how the Iron Bank would choose to view that is the other question. And it's a good one cause if Dany destroys that city, she's gonna need to pay to rebuild it. Which would require the Iron Bank unless there are other means.

So, going by the conversation the Hound had with Sansa about her being........."broken in rough"............can we all agree now that her first sexual experience was through her butthole?

curious looking african dude.gif

Last edited:
I don't remember if the payment the Lannisters made to the Iron Bank ever actually arrived. They took it outta House Tyrell, but I believe that's the caravan that Dany first attacked when she came to Westeros.

If I'm remembering that correctly, then the Iron Bank didn't get their payment because of Dany. Braavos is also anti-slavery, but if Dany crosses the line of murdering innocents for the throne as well, how the Iron Bank would choose to view that is the other question. And it's a good one cause if Dany destroys that city, she's gonna need to pay to rebuild it. Which would require the Iron Bank unless there are other means.
Right before they got ambushed Jamie said something to the point of they got the gold through the gates so the Iron Bank got their money.

I think there was a meeting between Cersei and the Iron Bank after that too where they thanked Cersei for the payment.

Last edited:
When did gabi turn into a fucking troll? Lol.

And this shit here...

The nerve, the caucacity.
Yo where this fool stay?

Why you wanna know? You gonna go seem him about it? You see how big that mutha fucka is? You better take two guns, and don't dance around his body thinking shit is sweet after you shot him either.

nah remember they snuck the gold out before Dany came

At the end of the ep the Iron bank was happy and offered to fund the war for The Lannisters

also sidenote bronn asked for high garden in that same ep

59921424_10157330869473330_1231727196641427456_n.jpg

Right before they got ambushed Jamie said something to the point of they got the gold through the gates so the Iron Bank got their money.

I think there was a meeting between Cersei and the Iron Bank after that too where they thanked Cersei for the payment.

nah remember they snuck the gold out before Dany came

At the end of the ep the Iron bank was happy and offered to fund the war for The Lannisters

also sidenote bronn asked for high garden in that same ep

I can't say you guys are wrong, but the scenes in that video are just how I remembered looks like. The gold was on the way and the IB was waiting on the gold to arrive. If there isn't any thing after that scene that confirms the gold arrived, then there is still room to throw in a plot twist with it.

BUT there's only two episodes left and the final episode might just be an epilogue of some kind. They might not have the time to involve anything beyond what's been shown this season and may wrap things up. The IB over and done with.

I don't know why but I could picture Dany riding east to Essos and just ruling out there. There's almost no way for her to truly be loved in The North without bending the knee to Jon and being his wife. It's her best option and if you consider the fact that Jon doesn't desire to be King then she'd be dumb to pass up being his Queen. She should let Sansa have The North and support Jon's claim to The Iron Throne.

She just be screaming bend the knee to everybody. Which works for Cersei but Cersei knows how the people are. Dany didnt.

I can't say you guys are wrong, but the scenes in that video are just how I remembered looks like. The gold was on the way and the IB was waiting on the gold to arrive. If there isn't any thing after that scene that confirms the gold arrived, then there is still room to throw in a plot twist with it.

BUT there's only two episodes left and the final episode might just be an epilogue of some kind. They might not have the time to involve anything beyond what's been shown this season and may wrap things up. The IB over and done with.

it did arrive.That's why cersei ain't get clapped up.

It came at the end of that same ep.I ain't got time to find it but it definitely happened

After dany had burned them niggas up we thought we had a win,but at the end of the ep Cersei pays the iron bank

That's how she has the golden company now

@Kzzl There's no clip of the end of that ep but this dude talks about it at 3:40

Back