Welcome To aBlackWeb

Last episode, last scene of Season 2 I knew what set I claimed. That was actually early for my set as we didn't make many appearances before then. Or much after for that for the next few seasons for that matter, lol.
Well night king/WW got 45 seconds of screen time til s8 ep 3 so I can see why it took you a while lol.

But characters like arya for example...you knew from her first few scenes whether you fucked with her or not.

It took me a couple eps to get into dany but I knew pretty early.

Man im late as fuck to this and wont ever catch up in time to join the discussions but I just finally finished season 1, and this shit is really really good.

Stay outta here if you don't wanna catch any spoilers from past seasons.

Get ready for Da Ls
tenor.gif

Yall hear sumn?

Crazy thing is u substitute those morons she got around her for LilFinger ...she sits on the throne albeit not for long cuz we murdering her ....but she d sat on the throne....instead of standing outside in the dust watching her best friend get bodybagged

Dany's turning into the mad King. Sansa will be the next Cersei. Arya will be the next Hound. Jon will turn down the crown. Dany dies by her own dragon.

Sansa wins

You heard it here first

Dany's turning into the mad King. Sansa will be the next Cersei. Arya will be the next Hound. Jon will turn down the crown. Dany dies by her own dragon.

Sansa wins

You heard it here first
These are the most predictable things ever which means they ain't happening.

Minus sansa being Cersei which already happened

Back