Welcome To aBlackWeb

hmmm... everybody is thinking that Jamie is gonna kill Cersei which makes me think that Tyrion may be the one to end her after all.

As dope as Arya is, it would be wack for her to kill BOTH the big bads this season.

Varys is the voice of reason and trying to do the honourable thing... he finna get burnt and/or eaten lol
Totally agree on Arya killing Night King and Cersei. If she kill Cersei that might force me to read the books so I can get a proper ending.

hmmm... everybody is thinking that Jamie is gonna kill Cersei which makes me think that Tyrion may be the one to end her after all.

As dope as Arya is, it would be wack for her to kill BOTH the big bads this season.

Varys is the voice of reason and trying to do the honourable thing... he finna get burnt and/or eaten lol
I doubt they have Arya kill the NK and cersei

Arya should die in one of these last two episodes.

I really hope not

I love some Arya and she smart enough to make it

I could see Arya going back to where the faceless Man's temple is and being the new waif

or just traveling the world

Arya can't die,bitch killed death

Y'all not going to gang up on Gabi because she seen the light about Jon, I've told yall a year ago what everyone else is finally realizing

This just came to my brain,but what if Varys is how Euron knew dany was coming?

Maybe somehow Varys already had put shit into motion and Dany was supposed to get killed on Drogon ?

He is the master of whispers

Back