Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol man look whoever on the throne at that specific moment the rightful king

there's a difference between rightful and standing

but I guess whoever has the clout,money,and forces to do it can make a claim.

The mad king didn't need it because he was crazy and Robert probably was a better choice in the short term,but bad in the long run because of The Lannisters

Jon is who was supposed to be next in line though if not for a crazy king and horny Robert and some concerned Starks

Nah jon continuously does stupid shit and continuously gets rewarded for it. We ain't seen benjen in years then he shows up outa nowhere to save jon lol...jon was told by Sansa that rickon was already dead, to wait so they could get more men, and to not be stupid by falling into ramseys trap...he listened to none of that and damn near got killed again. Ima stop there tho cuz it's gonna sound like I'm hating even tho I really dont dislike Jon's character at all. Out of all of this SOMEBODY has to be the good guy.

Plus I've said all this before about the stupid shit jon did weeks ago about why he wouldn't be the best king so no need to rehash it. But I'm just over the saves when no other character has gotten that many chances to keep being dumb.
Watch ya mouth

varys stayed on that lower deck also.Tyrion went upstairs

Not saying varys set it up but it's possible he told his spies to tell them to aim high

Nah jon continuously does stupid shit and continuously gets rewarded for it. We ain't seen benjen in years then he shows up outa nowhere to save jon lol...jon was told by Sansa that rickon was already dead, to wait so they could get more men, and to not be stupid by falling into ramseys trap...he listened to none of that and damn near got killed again. Ima stop there tho cuz it's gonna sound like I'm hating even tho I really dont dislike Jon's character at all. Out of all of this SOMEBODY has to be the good guy.

Plus I've said all this before about the stupid shit jon did weeks ago about why he wouldn't be the best king so no need to rehash it. But I'm just over the saves when no other character has gotten that many chances to keep being dumb.

Benjen saved Bran at the last minute as well after we aint seen his ass since season one but I aint hear no complaints then.. lol

And sure Sansa told Jon that Ramsay was tryna get under his skin... he spos to just let Rickon die? We gon act like Sansa aint keep the information that she coulda got the knights of the veil from jump too?

Last edited:
Benjen saved Bran at the last minute as well after we aint seen his ass since season one but I aint hear no complaints then.. lol

And sure Sansa told Jon that Ramsay was tryna get under his skin... he spos to just let Rickon die? We gon act like Sansa aint keep the information that she coulda got the knights of the veil from jump too?
I'm only complaining about benjen with jon cuz I'm the beyond the wall ep #1 hater lol

Rickon was already dead and sansa told him exactly why - that rickon was a real threat to his rule in winterfell as the last true born male stark. Just like we knew missandei was dead soon as we realized she was in Cersei's hands, jon shoulda knew rickon was dead when Ramsey had him. He flays niggas alive and kept theon as a pet. How did jon think he was gon get him back alive (which he might've if he zigzagged but that's besides the point lol)...

And in Sansa's defense she wasnt sure the vale would show up. And I can stall her out on not telling jon her plan cuz he was so deadset on moving ahead with the battle. He wasnt gonna wait. She saw that which is why she reached out to LF.

Last edited:
I'm only complaining about benjen with jon cuz I'm the beyond the wall ep #1 hater lol

Rickon was already dead and sansa told him exactly why - that rickon was a real threat to his rule in winterfell as the last true born male stark. Just like we knew missandei was dead soon as we realized she was in Cersei's hands, jon shoulda knew rickon was dead when Ramsey had him. He flays niggas alive and kept theon as a pet. How did jon think he was gon get him back.

And in Sansa's defense she wasnt sure the vale would show up. And I can stall her out on not telling jon her plan cuz he was so deadset on moving ahead with the battle. He wasnt gonna wait. She saw that which is why she reached out to LF.

lmao yeah I know you really hate that episode...

And yeah Rickon wasn't gonna make it outa there alive but like I said... Jon wasn't just gonna sit there and let his brother die without trying to do SOMETHING... your queen aint even take two steps forward when Missandei was about to get ...

:cry:

Nevermind... lol

But I aint rollin with that Sansa defense. She sent Brienne to get the blackfish and his troops offa what Littlefinger told her.. why keep the info about the Vale to herself? She shoulda told Jon straight up... but it made for good tv tho.. just like tomorrows madness is gonna make for great tv.

Quit hatin on Jon for Beyond the wall tho Gabi... lol. That was ya queens hands plan we just did the best we could with it

So Yall think Varys is going to get it tomorrow - cause of what the red witch said last season about him dying in Westeros - or that that was a prophecy that he actually might end up on the throne himself when everything is said and done?

So Yall think Varys is going to get it tomorrow - cause of what the red witch said last season about him dying in Westeros - or that that was a prophecy that he actually might end up on the throne himself when everything is said and done?

I think Varys finna die before it's all over...

he's never shown any hints that he wanted the throne though.. he only wants what's best for the people

Some ppl just lack honor

Ppl said Brandon was crazy for going to Kings Landing looking for Rhaegar but honor demanded he find the nigga that took his sister

Ppl said Rickard was crazy for going to Kings Landing looking for Brandon but honor demanded he find the nigga that took his son

Ppl said Old Bear Mormont was crazy for going to North of the Wall looking for Benjen but honor demanded he find his sworn brother

Ppl said Eddard was crazy for going to Kings Landing looking for Jon Arryn murderer but honor demanded he find the man who fostered him

Ppl said Jon Snow was crazy for going to Dragon stone looking for help but honor demanded he find the dragonstone and allies to fight the dead

And now they say he crazy for going to Winterfell looking for Rickon but honor demanded he find his brother or to avenge his death

Ain't no honor amongst you lesser houses. I hope everyone gets wiped out tomorrow and Jon and Arya ride back North bloody but well and the show end

Episode 6 should just be a long ass list of you honorless mofos. Start with Aegon I and end with Dany and Cersei

lmao yeah I know you really hate that episode...

And yeah Rickon wasn't gonna make it outa there alive but like I said... Jon wasn't just gonna sit there and let his brother die without trying to do SOMETHING... your queen aint even take two steps forward when Missandei was about to get ...

:cry:

Nevermind... lol

But I aint rollin with that Sansa defense. She sent Brienne to get the blackfish and his troops offa what Littlefinger told her.. why keep the info about the Vale to herself? She shoulda told Jon straight up... but it made for good tv tho.. just like tomorrows madness is gonna make for great tv.

Quit hatin on Jon for Beyond the wall tho Gabi... lol. That was ya queens hands plan we just did the best we could with it
My queen knew it was curtains for missandei which is why she stood down so she could leave with her and drogon's life. She has the opportunity to regroup and wreck shit next ep cuz she swallowed that first impulse.

Not Jon's ass. Fam was really bout to die 10 seconds into the battle lol. He can avenge rickon without doing it the way he did. And he coulda and shoulda told Tyrion that plan was retarded. That's all I'm saying.

Some ppl just lack honor

Ppl said Brandon was crazy for going to Kings Landing looking for Rhaegar but honor demanded he find the nigga that took his sister

Ppl said Rickard was crazy for going to Kings Landing looking for Brandon but honor demanded he find the nigga that took his son

Ppl said Old Bear Mormont was crazy for going to North of the Wall looking for Benjen but honor demanded he find his sworn brother

Ppl said Eddard was crazy for going to Kings Landing looking for Jon Arryn murderer but honor demanded he find the man who fostered him

Ppl said Jon Snow was crazy for going to Dragon stone looking for help but honor demanded he find the dragonstone and allies to fight the dead

And now they say he crazy for going to Winterfell looking for Rickon but honor demanded he find his brother or to avenge his death

Ain't no honor amongst you lesser houses. I hope everyone gets wiped out tomorrow and Jon and Arya ride back North bloody but well and the show end

Episode 6 should just be a long ass list of you honorless mofos. Start with Aegon I and end with Dany and Cersei
We not talkin bout honor we talkin bout stupidity. If jon had Tyrion's pre s6 mind, he'd be unfuckingstoppable.

Nah Varys done for. I kinda hope Tyrion snitches on him

We not talkin bout honor we talkin bout stupidity. If jon had Tyrion's pre s6 mind, he'd be unfuckingstoppable.

The writers dumbed down tyrion, baelish n Varys to big up sansa and Co for whatever reason...

Jon has always been callow but just, one of the most consistently written character of the show.

Tullys aint never done shit but make our situations worse

Edmund
Lyssa
Catelyn
Sansa
Robb

All them red haired bastards stayed doing fuck shit, knowing a Stark gonna save them
Sidenote but it was dope af seeing brienne and jaime fight back to back defending winterfell with Ned's sword

Back