Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm mad arya rejected Gendry. house Baratheon and house stark wont be joined *tears*
If arya was a real one she'd just marry him anyway and still do what she wanted like her homegirl rhaenys targaryen

Arya ain't got time for that shit she only plays Melly's Murder On my Mind in her whip

I'm mad arya rejected Gendry. house Baratheon and house stark wont be joined *tears*
If arya was a real one she'd just marry him anyway and still do what she wanted like her homegirl rhaenys targaryen

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

I think one of the biggest failures so far this season is how quickly they've written Dany to be the villain. This should have started becoming more evident earlier. Everybody was cheering for Dany up until she got to the North.

So 7 seasons cheering for her to win and now everybody turns on her in 4 episodes.

Ole girl fucked up not letting her crew rest but is that enough of a reason for her advisors and the audience to turn on her?

Damn man playas royalty fucks up now and then.

I'm not in favor of her getting the throne but just cause she got recklessly over zealous shouldn't have people this eager to switch, she just saved the north and mankind she want her cake now

I think one of the biggest failures so far this season is how quickly they've written Dany to be the villain. This should have started becoming more evident earlier. Everybody was cheering for Dany up until she got to the North.

So 7 seasons cheering for her to win and now everybody turns on her in 4 episodes.

They planted the seeds when she burned the Tarley's, Tyrion tried to talk her out of it and she did it anyway. They was showing her being impulsive while they were in Dragonstone

He raised her, gave her all the life lessons and protected her. He knew her true nature which was being a killer and not playing anybody's "games." Ned still wanted Arya to be a lady someday.
Ned still her damn daddy
Y'all disrespeckful

Not like this is goku and piccolo. Ned was actually there for a time.

Niggaz mad cause a father ain't teach his lil princess how to be a killer....wth man

They planted the seeds when she burned the Tarley's, Tyrion tried to talk her out of it and she did it anyway. They was showing her being impulsive while they were in Dragonstone
Yeah, but they chose to burn instead of bend the knee. If she didn't give them a choice that point might have hit home more.

Back