Welcome To aBlackWeb

DANY BOUT TO BURN A WHOLE BUNCH OF WHITE PEOPLE UP ON BEHALF OF THE ONLY BLACK WOMAN ON THE SHOW

YALL COONS BETTER GET IN LINE!!!
I'm in favor of burning all them muhfuckas there actually. As bron said; it's murderous muhfuckas from the past that are kings and queens of today.

These shits have always been disturbing to me.
Never watched this cartoon but aint that his sister?
Them memes be on some lannister shit

Dany shoulda just took KL when she was at full power but she got distracted by Jon. Now look at her. Limping to the finish line.
She been taking L's ever since she came to Westeros.

if dany had waited and not fought the dead,she would have died if the dead killed everything until they got to KL.

Either way she would have had to fight them,but it would have been too many of them to win by then.

I'm in favor of burning all them muhfuckas there actually. As bron said; it's murderous muhfuckas from the past that are kings and queens of today.

These shits have always been disturbing to me.
Never watched this cartoon but aint that his sister?
Them memes be on some lannister shit

I wanna see it for the spectacle,but it's not a good look as somebody who was one of the "good" guys

Those ppl didn't do anything to deserve to be made into chicken fingers.

Ole girl fucked up not letting her crew rest but is that enough of a reason for her advisors and the audience to turn on her?

Damn man playas royalty fucks up now and then.

I'm not in favor of her getting the throne but just cause she got recklessly over zealous shouldn't have people this eager to switch, she just saved the north and mankind she want her cake now
Let's kick facts. Dany gets judged more harshly for shit that gets praised in others. When jon rush head and feet first into stupid shit, he's a hero. Arya went on a killing spree for her family, she's a hero. Sansa wants to be queen, she a hero. Cersei literally burned niggas alive with the very wildfire the mad king burned innocents with. Dany burned 2 enemies who said they was glad to die and here niggas come hollering bout some MAD QUEEN. Her main bitch just got executed by the real mad queen. Who wouldn't be mad at that?!

She the only one not allowed to show emotions. She cant win with nobody. If she took KL with her armies and dragons at full strength she'd be a tyrant and the mad queen. If she tries to do it peacefully and not kill a bunch innocents, she stupid for not using armies and dragons. If she went to KL first before dealing with night king the north woulda got slaughtered. She helps fight the dead now niggas wana act like she ain't did shit and aing supposed to be repaid lol.

Dany is the story of the black woman in America! We get called angry before we even do shit or when we're reacting the way anybody else would.

You got a right to be mad boo boo

Let's kick facts. Dany gets judged more harshly for shit that gets praised in others. When jon rush head and feet first into stupid shit, he's a hero. Arya went on a killing spree for her family, she's a hero. Sansa wants to be queen, she a hero. Cersei literally burned niggas alive with the very wildfire the mad king burned innocents with. Dany burned 2 enemies who said they was glad to die and here niggas come hollering bout some MAD QUEEN. Her main bitch just got executed by the real mad queen. Who wouldn't be mad at that?! She the only one not allowed to show emotions. She cant win with nobody. If she took KL with her armies and dragons at full strength she'd be a tyrant and the mad queen. If she tries to do it peacefully and not kill a bunch innocents, she stupid for not using armies and dragons.

Dany is the story of the black woman in America! We get called angry before we even do shit or when we're reacting the way anybody else would.

Arya don't kill innocent ppl though.She kills ppl who need a killin

Jon has made mistakes,but he don't be killing innocent citizens

Dany still cool with me though and I see why she's mad,but she's gonna literally burn down everything she has worked for

Last edited:
Word and thats the fucked up part though... everybody in the NAWF just happy to be alive and celebrating the victory..

While everybody celebrating Dany ass is muggin, low key hatin and tryna be clever instead of just being in the moment like everyone else was. She so pressed for the throne she aint listen to common sense in just letting the soldiers rest. lol shit Grey Worm or the Dothraki coulda spoken up like yeah give us like a week or two to regroup....

dah well. Gonna make for some good action on Sunday tho and im here for it lol

She was muggin b/c she doesn't know anyone.

She felt left out b/c she's not close anyone there where she could share stories wit it. Remember everyone there has history together. So I see where she's coming from.

Last edited:
Let's kick facts. Dany gets judged more harshly for shit that gets praised in others. When jon rush head and feet first into stupid shit, he's a hero. Arya went on a killing spree for her family, she's a hero. Sansa wants to be queen, she a hero. Cersei literally burned niggas alive with the very wildfire the mad king burned innocents with. Dany burned 2 enemies who said they was glad to die and here niggas come hollering bout some MAD QUEEN. Her main bitch just got executed by the real mad queen. Who wouldn't be mad at that?!

She the only one not allowed to show emotions. She cant win with nobody. If she took KL with her armies and dragons at full strength she'd be a tyrant and the mad queen. If she tries to do it peacefully and not kill a bunch innocents, she stupid for not using armies and dragons. If she went to KL first before dealing with night king the north woulda got slaughtered. She helps fight the dead now niggas wana act like she ain't did shit and aing supposed to be repaid lol.

Dany is not only white she white white

She's an Aryan a Targ Aryan

TALK DAT SHYT GABI!!!

She was muggin b/c she doesn't know anyone.

She felt out b/c she's not close anyone there where she could share stories wit it. Remember everyone there has history together. So I see where she's coming from.

Did she make any effort with anyone other than Gendry? even then it wasn't genuine with him and she had other motives

Arya don't kill innocent ppl though.She kills ppl who need a a killin

Jon has made mistakes,but he don't be killing innocent citizens

Dany still cool with me though and I see why she's mad,but she's gonna literally burn down everything she has worked for
She ain't get no results for being nice and fair tho lol. Everything she got she got being ruthless. Unsullied, she played dude and burned him. She got money to buy ships to go to mereen by stealing. New Dothraki she burned them old khals. Hell the north would got ran over had she not decided to say fuck the plan and get the dragons out early instead of waiting for night king.

She tried to be nice and reopen the fighting pits them niggas tried to kill her. She be tryna be peaceful but they wont let her lol. Fuck it burn it up then. Send one out for missandei!

She ain't get no results for being nice and fair tho lol. Everything she got she got being ruthless. Unsullied, she played dude and burned him. She got money to buy ships to go to mereen by stealing. New Dothraki she burned them old khals. Hell the north would got ran over had she not decided to say fuck the plan and get the dragons out early instead of waiting for night king.

She tried to be nice and reopen the fighting pits them niggas tried to kill her. She be tryna be peaceful but they wont let her lol. Fuck it burn it up then. Send one out for missandei!

So she about to burn a million people who had nothing to do with anything all because of one person killing her friend. If that happens do you think everyone will just stand and watch, I believe Vary's will have a plan to stop her

Did she make any effort with anyone other than Gendry? even then it wasn't genuine with him and she had other motives
She tried with sansa but she wasnt with the shits lol. She big upped arya who wasnt even there. She tried to throw jon some pussy lol

So she about to burn a million people who had nothing to do with anything all because of one person killing her friend.
YOU GOTDAMN RIGHT!
Fuck kinda friends you got if that ain't your first inclination lmaoooo

But fr tho fuck them ppl in KL. Theyre sheep who only do what they told. They was smearing shit on Cersei 2 weeks ago and now all of a sudden she they beloved queen. Tyrion saved them all at backwater then they act like they ain't know him at his trial. Fuck them niggas.

tumblr_pr2l5hwnNl1ua2og8o5_400.gif
tumblr_pr2l5hwnNl1ua2og8o6_400.gif

tumblr_pr2l5hwnNl1ua2og8o1_400.gif
tumblr_pr2l5hwnNl1ua2og8o2_400.gif

tumblr_pr2l5hwnNl1ua2og8o3_400.gif
tumblr_pr2l5hwnNl1ua2og8o4_400.gif

tumblr_pr2l5hwnNl1ua2og8o7_400.gif
tumblr_pr2l5hwnNl1ua2og8o8_400.gif

New inductees for the Hall of Ether

Ole girl fucked up not letting her crew rest but is that enough of a reason for her advisors and the audience to turn on her?

Damn man playas royalty fucks up now and then.

I'm not in favor of her getting the throne but just cause she got recklessly over zealous shouldn't have people this eager to switch, she just saved the north and mankind she want her cake now

They turning cuz she trippin bout

Lmao

And let's not forget Robert Baratheon started a whole ass war over a bitch that chose up on him. Didnt none of them say the shit about him they sayin about Daenerys now.

I be the first one calling her out on some stupid shit and yall know it but I'm tired of the disrespeck lol

#EqualityForDany

Last edited:
Send sansa puss ass back to the crypts bih just another cersei that don't fuck her brother. She got all the makings of a politician not a Queen. I even seen a clip of her fucking up magneto and going crazy in space...the bitch unstable blood.

Disrespeckful so i guess them many faced niggaz was her father too?

Queens are politicians. Sansa came up and acted with nothing but logic and the North in mind. Dany a fool now.

Back