Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ole girl fucked up not letting her crew rest but is that enough of a reason for her advisors and the audience to turn on her?

YES.. lol

The troops needed to rest.. hell even her fuckin dragon was still limping and flying lopsided but she wanna fly his ass south to start another battle? Talkin bout the longer they wait the stronger her enemies get... nah bruh.. lol.

I do wanna see Dany tear some shit up next week tho but she coulda played this shit out so much smarter. Coulda asked Bran for some intel... coulda asked Varys to tell his lil birds to get some intel instead of flying around smiling and shit like everything was sweet

Last edited:
YES.. lol

The troops needed to rest.. hell even her fuckin dragon was still limping and flying lopsided but she wanna fly his ass south to start another battle? Talkin bout the longer they wait the stronger her enemies get... nah bruh.. lol.

I do wanna see Dany tear some shit up next week tho but she coulda played this shit out so much smarter. Coulda asked Bran for some intel... coulda asked Vary to tell his lil birds to get some intel instead of flying around smiling and shit like everything was sweet
Ok cool
Who do u back for the throne?
Cause I'm sure whosoever it is never made a major fuck up when it comes to decision making right...

Y'all got me in here defending dany smh

I think one of the biggest failures so far this season is how quickly they've written Dany to be the villain. This should have started becoming more evident earlier. Everybody was cheering for Dany up until she got to the North.

So 7 seasons cheering for her to win and now everybody turns on her in 4 episodes.
I mean to be fair would you not be salty if you lost the most fighting night king and nobody said shit to you afterwards?

She shouldn't have expected them to be fawning over her cuz they dont know her and the north is not her home. But I think her tryna ride on Cersei so quickly wasnt necessarily cuz she wanted to take the throne back right away, but it was so she could get outa the north asap cuz she knew she wasnt wanted there.

Ok cool
Cause I'm sure whosoever it is never made a major fuck up when it comes to decision making right...

Sansa never made a major fuck up other than way back in season 1 taking Joffrey's side but that's water under the bridge

Ok cool

lol I honestly dont care who sits on the throne. So long as its not Cersei.

I want Arya to finish her list off and get justice for Ned... and for the NAWF to be straight. All that other shit I dont care about lol

Dany shoulda just took KL when she was at full power but she got distracted by Jon. Now look at her. Limping to the finish line.
She been taking L's ever since she came to Westeros.

Ned still her damn daddy
Y'all disrespeckful

Not like this is goku and piccolo. Ned was actually there for a time.

Niggaz mad cause a father ain't teach his lil princess how to be a killer....wth man
Nah bruh what that nigga yondu tell star lord in guardians of the galaxy. He may have been your father but he wasnt your daddy lol

I didnt mean it like that!!! lol

source.gif

Soooooo my bet about Jaime possibly dying tryin to protect Cersei, could still be on.

Soooooo my bet about Jaime possibly dying tryin to protect Cersei, could still be on.
I can't call it now. Cuz at the time I was thinking he still loves Cersei and wants to try to win her back. And that after the episode thing said that Cersei is a drug for jaime....but now I'm like maybe he left brienne cuz he knew he had to try to kill Cersei and he couldn't bring her with him. That's some personal shit so he had to be unattached to do it and hope she'll understand if he were to make it back.

Sansa never made a major fuck up other than way back in season 1 taking Joffrey's side but that's water under the bridge
Send sansa puss ass back to the crypts bih just another cersei that don't fuck her brother. She got all the makings of a politician not a Queen. I even seen a clip of her fucking up magneto and going crazy in space...the bitch unstable blood.
Nah bruh what that nigga yondu tell star lord in guardians of the galaxy. He may have been your father but he wasnt your daddy lol

Disrespeckful so i guess them many faced niggaz was her father too?

I mean to be fair would you not be salty if you lost the most fighting night king and nobody said shit to you afterwards?

She shouldn't have expected them to be fawning over her cuz they dont know her and the north is not her home. But I think her tryna ride on Cersei so quickly wasnt necessarily cuz she wanted to take the throne back right away, but it was so she could get outa the north asap cuz she knew she wasnt wanted there.

Word and thats the fucked up part though... everybody in the NAWF just happy to be alive and celebrating the victory..

While everybody celebrating Dany ass is muggin, low key hatin and tryna be clever instead of just being in the moment like everyone else was. She so pressed for the throne she aint listen to common sense in just letting the soldiers rest. lol shit Grey Worm or the Dothraki coulda spoken up like yeah give us like a week or two to regroup....

dah well. Gonna make for some good action on Sunday tho and im here for it lol

Word and thats the fucked up part though... everybody in the NAWF just happy to be alive and celebrating the victory..

While everybody celebrating Dany ass is muggin, low key hatin and tryna be clever instead of just being in the moment like everyone else was. She so pressed for the throne she aint listen to common sense in just letting the soldiers rest. lol shit Grey Worm or the Dothraki coulda spoken up like yeah give us like a week or two to regroup....

dah well. Gonna make for some good action on Sunday tho and im here for it lol
Them white ppl shoulda made more of an effort to congratulate and thank her tho fuck all that lol.

But dany also knows sansa dont fuck with her at all so the longer she stayed and things went back to normal, who knows sansa might have tried to plot to turn everyone against her. Dany coulda at least went to dragonstone and waited and not try to fight Cersei tho...but euron was there anyway so oh well.

I think one of the biggest failures so far this season is how quickly they've written Dany to be the villain. This should have started becoming more evident earlier. Everybody was cheering for Dany up until she got to the North.

So 7 seasons cheering for her to win and now everybody turns on her in 4 episodes.

it was a slow burn but they been presenting dany as some what of a hypocrite

She wants to break chains but force ppl to bend the knee

I think it's cool that now they're exposing it more and showing her temper

It may have been too predictable if Dany was going to the dark side earlier

but Varys and Tyrion have been having talks about her mental state for a while now.

Ole girl fucked up not letting her crew rest but is that enough of a reason for her advisors and the audience to turn on her?

Damn man playas royalty fucks up now and then.

I'm not in favor of her getting the throne but just cause she got recklessly over zealous shouldn't have people this eager to switch, she just saved the north and mankind she want her cake now
Her crew resting ain't have shit to do with dragons getting shot down mid song.

Lmao

While everybody celebrating Dany ass is muggin, low key hatin and tryna be clever instead of just being in the moment like everyone else was. She so pressed for the throne
true
she needed a chill pill
her nephew needed to come through and lay it down on his aunty
Her crew resting ain't have shit to do with dragons getting shot down mid song.

Lmao
Thats is also a fact
Euron and cersei was ready
Better scouting needed to have happened. The fact that cersei aint gaf about the nightking shown that she was focused on the throne and wasn't just sitting idly by

DANY BOUT TO BURN A WHOLE BUNCH OF WHITE PEOPLE UP ON BEHALF OF THE ONLY BLACK WOMAN ON THE SHOW

YALL COONS BETTER GET IN LINE!!!

Back