Welcome To aBlackWeb

See the bold is the bullshit but I get it Ghost supposed to be the good guy and Kanan the villain. Raina dead cause her father is a snitch. Everything Kanan set in motion never would've happened if Ghost never snitched.

Call it like it is. You can want Ghost to win in the end but the nigga snitch and he set everything in motion years ago.

But kanan was gonna get everybody caught with his wild shit back in the day

I mean i don't support snitching but I'd rather be snitched on than killed and that was Ghost's options.

Ghost is morally in a gray area.

Either way they should never be cool.

Last edited:
But kanan was gonna get everybody caught with his wild shit back in the day

I mean i support snitching but I'd rather be snitched on than killed and that was Ghost's options.

Ghost is morally in a gray area.

Either way they should never be cool

Says it all about where you stand in being honest about how Ghost started all that shit and brought it on himself and family
giphy.gif

Iuno I think he's trying to do what's right. It's always been his nature. He really doesn't want the iron throne because he sees all the strife that comes with it. In strategy the longer they wait the more complacent the troops may get in enjoying the peace and not wanting to fight.

And this has always been the beauty of game of thrones, the characters get over anxious,whether it's over confidence, greed, lust or power. Triggerfinger didn't need to turn Sansa against Arya, Tywin didn't need to take his wrath out on Tyrion, Walder Frey didn't have to usurp Jon, Ramsey didn't have to kill his father, Oberyn didn't need to taunt the mountain, every character has a choice but you take the risk whether it's a good one or not will show itself to you.

Nobody is disputing that Cersei is cold hearted I'm saying the vast majority of her woes comes from the damage people left for her to repair.

I think we forget she did everything she could to protect her children and wanted them to rule. She wanted to be Queen and was Queen to a King (Robert). She had to take the iron throne and it wasn't her choice to. She never wanted Tommen or Joffrey to die. I think that because we have so much hatred for the character we forget why they're the way they are and don't want to seek to understand their motives and why they're doing what they're doing. Cersei wanted power yes, but she wanted moreso to protect her family. If we were in her position we'd act the same.

As for Jon, it's ironic he got everything he ever wanted and so the saying goes "For what profits a man if he gains the whole world but loses his own soul". All he wanted was to save his people, make his family proud, find out who his parents were and be someone people would respect in high regard. He got way more than he bargained for and is wrestling with the pressure. It's not much different than Cersei or Danearys who are also dealing with the pressure.

Jon is the man and been that and always wanted to be low key because of his insecurity about being a bastard .IDK how ppl call Jon a bad leader or dumb when he went from a bastard to the Lord Commander,then King of The North,united the wildlings and the north,saved the north and the world.

I agree about everything,but fuuuuuck that ho ass bitch Cersei

Fuck what she going through and fuck what she stand foe

Wouldn't make sense. If he kills Dany he won't get Highgarden.

If Tyrion and Jamie are still alive.. he doesnt get Riverrun. His smartest play is to wait out the conflict and collect his payment from whoever wins lol

if they wait until dany "wins" then does it then Jon can still honor bronn

I think the forshadowing is there because dany has almost gotten hit by those arrows on like 3 occasions .By Bronn,The NK if I'm not mistaken i think he tried to throw a spear,and Euron

Jon is fucking up plain and simple. You can tell at times Dany sees Jon as her equal(king to her queen) or the person she is going to listen to most. Jon so stuck on this reluctant leader shit that even when he knows better he breaks weak on some Dany my queen shit lets Dany lead on some dumb shit and backs her play.

All Jon had to do was tell her over emotional thirsty for the throne ass that immediately going to Kings Landing after the war we just fought is not the smart move and tell/explain to her the benefits of waiting. Let her know waiting ain't equal to the NAWF saying we beat the knight king now fuck your war in south.

When it comes to bitches Jon needs to let his nuts drop. He keeps getting the pussy but he also keeps letting them lead him on some shit he knows is the wrong move.
and yet his punk ass survived this long.

Can we talk about how the hound is arya real daddy tho lol

He is her daddy on that gangster shit

Ned ain't never hip her to the game

she was like what 10 when Ned died.

The Hound taught her about how to really lay that murder game down and how to be a cold hearted mutha fucka to add on to her hate and blood thirst.

I think Sansa might end up with Tyrion when its all said and done... especially if Dany and Cersei are out of the picture.

Jon dont wanna rule and will likely head back North.. if he survives

Back