Welcome To aBlackWeb

you say this about practically everything

this season has been about as good as one could expect to say they have been ventured off from the source material

That's why last ep was the worst rated and there's been dozens upon dozens of reviews shitting on the season. You're right, it's just me.

Maaaaaaaan IDK why niggas fussing about writing like they wrote a TV show before

Some shows do have bad writing like Power now,but just because shit ain't what you thought it was don't mean it's bad.

giphy.gif

Never thought I'd see the day you said this!!

That's why last ep was the worst rated and there's been dozens upon dozens of reviews shitting on the season. You're right, it's just me.
fam...78% being the worst rated episode and you using that to prove a point?

not 58% or 38% or even 18%

78%??

Like i said before, there are series of shows that dont have 78% overall but you're using one episode as a measurement of the season?

Idk what you even want from this show at this point

dont tell me you think the fight against the WW should've been the series finale

fam...78% being the worst rated episode and you using that to prove a point?

not 58% or 38% or even 18%

78%??

Like i said before, there are series of shows that dont have 78% overall but you're using one episode as a measurement of the season?

Idk what you even want from this show at this point

dont tell me you think the fight against the WW should've been the series finale

My nigga you're caping for a 78% rating. Look at yourself. If you can't be real with yourself and admit there's been a significant drop off, idk what to tell you.

My nigga you're caping for a 78% rating. Look at yourself. If you can't be real with yourself and admit there's been a significant drop off, idk what to tell you.
im not caping

i'm saying, 78% being the lowest or second lowest in the series run aint the worst thing in the world

let me put it another way...instead of hitting a homerun, they hit a double and you mad

im not caping

i'm saying, 78% being the lowest or second lowest in the series run aint the worst thing in the world

let me put it another way...instead of hitting a homerun, they hit a double and you mad

I'm calling a show out for falling off. The numbers prove the show fell off. The dozens of fan made youtube videos shittin on this season prove it.

I didn't say the entire show was wack because of this season, i said THIS SEASON fell df off.

U gotta be real about the shit at some point. It's up to u.

Jon is fucking up plain and simple. You can tell at times Dany sees Jon as her equal(king to her queen) or the person she is going to listen to most. Jon so stuck on this reluctant leader shit that even when he knows better he breaks weak on some Dany my queen shit lets Dany lead on some dumb shit and backs her play.

All Jon had to do was tell her over emotional thirsty for the throne ass that immediately going to Kings Landing after the war we just fought is not the smart move and tell/explain to her the benefits of waiting. Let her know waiting ain't equal to the NAWF saying we beat the knight king now fuck your war in south.

When it comes to bitches Jon needs to let his nuts drop. He keeps getting the pussy but he also keeps letting them lead him on some shit he knows is the wrong move.
Jon actually stood up to Igrit when it came down to it. Him being like this with Dany is actually way out of character for him. He's usually going to do the right thing no matter what.

That dragon pussy must be yankin'.

I'm calling a show out for falling off. The numbers prove the show fell off. The dozens of fan made youtube videos shittin on this season prove it.

I didn't say the entire show was wack because of this season, i said THIS SEASON fell df off.

I don't see the issue and the shit niggas say is their issue don't make sense to me

Niggas is nit picking

I think niggas had a bad year and just can't enjoy shit

bet

brb

Nah man, they grew up as siblings and you don't just walk away from that overnight. Sansa and Arya still view him as a brother but he don't view them as sisters.

Yes he does. He will always look at them that way, but the reality is he isn't their brother. Her is just stating facts. That has nothing to do with how he thinks of, or feels towards them.

Like you said, you don't just want l want away from that... That goes for him too...

This episode pretty much let us know that the reluctant king aka Jon Snow will sit on the throne. Cersei will be killed by Jaime or Euron, Hound and Ayra will kill the Mountain together and Sansa will run the North
Dany fina burn KL up including the throne. Nobody will be sitting on it

Aejon trying to convince her he aint out for her throne

The plan was dumb, doomed from the start. No different than the Battle of Winterfell.

Nigga a terrible general and never been a good War commander. Dont act like it just happened because the sweat box yanking

I just glanced at about 5 negative reviews for "the long night" on Rotten tomatoes...the source of the 78% rating, which as of this post is down to 74%

can you guess what the biggest complaint was??

i'm not gonna hold you in suspense any longer.

LIGHTING of the episode. That's right...people gave negative reviews of an episode b/c it wasn't bright enough

One valid complaint was how shallow the NK as a character was and it was a shame they couldn't flesh out the character more, but didn't the book readers say he's not even a character in the books? What did people expect??

This like going to a restaurant and giving it a 2 star rating b/c they sat you in the back of the restaurant where the only available table was when you came in. Not b/c the food was bad, or that it came cold and they didnt wanna fix it over...b/c you in the back??

At some point, people just gotta stop nitpicking. I'm not saying there aren't fair criticisms about the season as a whole, but i haven't read any in this thread

Back