Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ok Starkset, y'all still holding strong that Jon is a Stark? Or is he Targ? He seems to be leaning heavily to the Targ side.

@Chi-town B been trying to tell y'all niggas what's up but y'all wasn't trying to hear it.

Ok Starkset, y'all still holding strong that Jon is a Stark? Or is he Targ? He seems to be leaning heavily to the Targ side.

@Chi-town B been trying to tell y'all niggas what's up but y'all wasn't trying to hear it.

Came right out of his mouth "I'm not your brother". He chose against the family like I've been saying for the last year

I'm kind of hype now to see Dany burn King's Landing to the ground. I was pissed when The Night King got taken out because the only threat left was Cersei.

A Mad Queen Dany threat though? Now that's a worthy threat for a finale!

I think Tyrion too. I think at the end of the last season when he was at Dany's door looking disappointed was because he knew what he was about to start doing.

And that's why Cersei doesn't actually kill Tyrion.

I still don't know why he would do it though. Does Cersei have anything on Tyrion?

Idk why you tried to play me. Aint shit to defend there. I'm a fan of the show above all else lol.

tenor.gif

Unlike others who wana tuck nuts and hide when shit dont work out for them, I'm going down with the ship on mines! And ima a targaryen ouchea so even if jon wins I still win lol.

Even tho they just need to make arya the queen and be done with it.
who tucked and ran?

im still ice for life

Came right out of his mouth "I'm not your brother". He chose against the family like I've been saying for the last year

But he ain't their brother.. He's their cousin..

Jon still a man of the North regardless and he will always relate more to his Stark side than the Targ side... Which I think is a good thing.

Also, remember this same Jon told Theon he was both, Greyjoy and Stark and Theon doesn't even have Stark blood....Jon is both as well, Targaryen and Stark... And it's actually in his blood...

I think Tyrion too. I think at the end of the last season when he was at Dany's door looking disappointed was because he knew what he was about to start doing.

And that's why Cersei doesn't actually kill Tyrion.

I still don't know why he would do it though. Does Cersei have anything on Tyrion?

I don't think Tyrion has some secret plan with cersei

But he ain't their brother.. He's their cousin..

Jon still a man of the North regardless and he will always relate more to his Stark side than the Targ side... Which I think is a good thing.

Also, remember this same Jon told Theon he was both, Greyjoy and Stark and Theon doesn't even have Stark blood....Jon is both as well, Targaryen and Stark... And it's actually in his blood...

Nah man, they grew up as siblings and you don't just walk away from that overnight. Sansa and Arya still view him as a brother but he don't view them as sisters.

I don't think Tyrion has some secret plan with cersei

Yeah, I think cats are reaching on that one...

I don't think anyone is spying. Cersei had everything ready. If anything, she may have heard about the victory in the North but that news would have spread anyway. All it would have taken from there was for her to tell everyone to be ready and once some scouts report that Dany and them are coming she gets her people at ready...

He both. He still doing whats best for the Nawf

At the end of the day its the House Ned built over everything
So marching tired troops to King's Landing when they could be resting and waiting Cersei out is best for the Nawf?

Nah, the plan before he backed his Targ queen over his Stark sisters was much, much better.

Back