Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did any of y'all notice the Starbucks coffee cup in front of Daenerys. Saw it trending and had to go back and watch it to see if it were true. lol....it happened at the 17:39 mark
upload_2019-5-6_8-20-32.png

Last edited:
son of a BITCH!

Dany really fuckin pissed me off this episode and all of this bullshit is on her head. stupid fuckin ass. one fuckin dumbass decision after another...

How you gonna show up to kings landing with like 15 unsullied niggas tryna play tough
We been trying to tell em about this idiot's dumb decision making but they don't hear us though. Now this bitch only got one dragon smh

Looks like Cersei still be trying to follow the rules of engagement cause they really could have ended Dany and Drogon right then and there.

Why would Dany even bring Drogon? Doesn't seem like a smart move.
It seems like a Dany move lol. I think Arya is gonna be the one to kill Dany.

tumblr_pr2bk8snIm1qeb7qjo5_r1_400.gif
tumblr_pr2bk8snIm1qeb7qjo3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pr2bk8snIm1qeb7qjo1_r2_400.gif
tumblr_pr2bk8snIm1qeb7qjo2_r3_400.gif

tumblr_pr2bk8snIm1qeb7qjo4_r2_400.gif
tumblr_pr2bk8snIm1qeb7qjo6_r2_400.gif

I wonder if Euron caught on that if Tyrion knows she's pregnant that shit had to happen before him. She ain't spoke to Tyrion or really anybody else about being pregnant since her and Euron hooked up.
i was wondering that too,.

he might kill her and sail off

Lmfao@this show being a microcosm of teenage/young/old women logic. The choice between a dude who is straight up from jump but goofy versus a dude trying to find himself, and Brienne chose the one-handed "trying to find myself" like 99% of the women in the audience would have, got plucked, fucked, and dropped. She'll double back to Tormund and make that dude's life hell if they want to keep it funky. That nigga Jamie laid out his whole incestuous, scumbag laundry like, "The game still in me, bih. I ain't with the cuddles. I'm out." And rode off on her lol.

Then Dany out here a whole dumbass. Sansa might be annoying as fuck, but she's grown and the advice she gave was solid as fuck. Only reason Dany didn't follow the advice is because it was originating from "that bitch..." just like real life.
I watched this with my girl and said pretty much the same thing about these women who choose the wrong man hahaha. Tormund deserved that not that pussio Jaime

Back