Welcome To aBlackWeb

I just pressed play. I know I'm in for some bullshit based on the @'s I got......

Fuck yall who @'d me in advance lol

Bron came in about his paper. It’s crazy how after that huge battle everyone was all lax.
Ayjonh did have to do Ghost dirty like that didn’t even pet him bye smh.

Gendry got Ser Jorah love but the night wolf kept it real with him.

I done had it up to here with the Ghost disrespect from these show runners. They said he was gon have a good role this season.

Didn’t let him catch wreck in the big battle episode. Then he show up today all bloody and raggedy, ear gone.

Then they don’t even have Jon go give him a hug or one last pat on the head, scratch behind the ear or nothin and that’s it.

Hope the last episode give us an epilogue showing Tormund got him right up north, healed up and runnin with his own pack and some wolf pussy

He'll show up at king's landing.

LOL Arya is NOT a lady nigga

She Iceberg Slim'd curved the phuck outta ol' Gendry. It was quasi-polite, but that shit stung my boy.

Bruh got on one knee and spilled his lil heart out just for Arya to listen and roll the window up on that man like......

giphy - 2019-05-06T023848.860.gif

This bitch Dany really aint got no common fuckin sense tho.. like for real? I mean thanks for saving the NAWF but gotdamn!

everybody is tired and they wounds still aint heal from fighting the dead but your dumbass wants to go south and show out n try to take on fresh troops... then you get ambushed and try to make demands with 15 unsullied niggas?! for real? lol that shit legit pissed me off lol
AGREED.

in honor of missandei I hope she burn that bitch down to the fuckin ground tho lmaooooo

I wonder if Euron caught on that if Tyrion knows she's pregnant that shit had to happen before him. She ain't spoke to Tyrion or really anybody else about being pregnant since her and Euron hooked up.
I was hoping in their lil bullshit "this shoulda been an email" ass meeting Tyrion said it was jaime's kid.

Last edited:
Dawg wtf was Daenerys doing. Tyrion nem all told her to chill and wait it out cuz the people would eventually turn on Cersei. Dany say aite bet....sansa say let your men rest...now we got a problem.

WHET.

I told yall earlier today going to kings landing was a trap. Cersei baited her ass perfectly.

Missandei gave the green light. Fuck a kings landing. Burn that bitch up.

I can't wait to see how @shutupGabi gone defend this...
Idk why you tried to play me. Aint shit to defend there. I'm a fan of the show above all else lol.

tenor.gif

Unlike others who wana tuck nuts and hide when shit dont work out for them, I'm going down with the ship on mines! And ima a targaryen ouchea so even if jon wins I still win lol.

Even tho they just need to make arya the queen and be done with it.

I don't think Cersei cares about the throne, all she wanted was peace and respect....

Stopped reading right here.....

Cersei DGAF about no peace or none of that extra shit u talmbout fam! She's a megalomaniac who only cares about herself. The tea leaves been there bro. All she care about is (being in) power especially since her children are gone.

This the type of woman to take AIRTHANG from u when y'all split. She'd go as far as takin' all the icecubes out ya freezer after y'all break up/divorce. What kind of sick bitch takes icecubes out the freezer???......

A COLD ASS BITCH, that's who!!

Stopped reading right here.....

Cersei DGAF about no peace or none of that extra shit u talmbout fam! She's a megalomaniac who only cares about herself. The tea leaves been there bro. All she care about is (being in) power especially since her children are gone.

This the type of woman to take AIRTHANG from u when y'all split. She'd go as far as takin' all the icecubes out ya freezer after y'all break up/divorce. What kind of sick bitch takes icecubes out the freezer???......

A COLD ASS BITCH, that's who!!
I was gon reply but you said it all for me. @Sion you was trippin with that one lol

Back