Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think Dany going to have to go at some point and Jon ends up riding Drogon. Remember Drogon was the one that let Jon touch him first. He approached Jon.

I done had it up to here with the Ghost disrespect from these show runners. They said he was gon have a good role this season.

Didn’t let him catch wreck in the big battle episode. Then he show up today all bloody and raggedy, ear gone.

Then they don’t even have Jon go give him a hug or one last pat on the head, scratch behind the ear or nothin and that’s it.

Hope the last episode give us an epilogue showing Tormund got him right up north, healed up and runnin with his own pack and some wolf pussy

I don't think Cersei cares about the throne, all she wanted was peace and respect. She has to act the way she is for her own safety because she has so many enemies, most of them because of Triggafinger setting off the chain of events of the show and her father's doing. She didn't push Bran out a window, she didnt have Robb killed, she didn't kill Dany's family either. She's literally dealing with the sins of others around her and their problems becoming hers by affiliation.

She's proof the whole idea around the iron throne doesn't work.
Damn you rolling with her now?
tenor.gif

Back