Welcome To aBlackWeb

So much for that Jamie redemption talk y'all was discussing last week, dude is forever a piece of shit

Its fucc Jaime and fucc Sansa wit me

She Iceberg Slim'd curved the phuck outta ol' Gendry. It was quasi-polite, but that shit stung my boy.

Bruh got on one knee and spilled his lil heart out just for Arya to listen and roll the window up on that man like......

View attachment 130376

And then...AND THEN...rode off wit HOUND!

Damn a ether...that muthafucca got served CYANIDE!! Lol

Its fucc Jaime and fucc Sansa wit me

And then...AND THEN...rode off wit HOUND!

Damn a ether...that muthafucca got served CYANIDE!! Lol

You're willingly following a chick who don't know what the hell she's doing and going to get her people killed. Two people told her ass to chill one of them being Sansa.

I respect your loyalty even if it means your loss in the end

And Jon supposedly this great general who knows the importance of resting his soldiers but so damn pussy whipped cause he don't want his queen angry at him. Hurry up and put this dude down.
Jon was pathetic. Not only did he capitulate to danys shit he also agreed to go to kings landing where he'll most likely die over something he know is stupid.

That's jon STARK that ain't no damn aegon lol

Last edited:
I think folks is really sleeping on Euron. That man knows bitches like Cersei ain't shit. For all that talk of her killing him when the war is over fuck make yall think he not plotting to kill her when the shit over so he can sit on the throne. With or without Cersei he can still be the King.

This shit damn near like real life. Varys and of all people Sansa are the only 2 people who are really peeping game and keeping it 100 about Dany not being a good queen and a fuck up. Jon trippin like shit.

Sansa was actually smart to tell Tyrion the truth about Jon. Crazy how much she has grown. I really liked how she pulled a move pedofinga would've by telling Tyrion about Jon even though she swore an oath not to tell anyone. Can't be mad she broke the oath because it actually is what's best for the realm.

Arya and the Hound back together again is very fitting especially since Arya can hold her own now.

Last edited:
Lmfao@this show being a microcosm of teenage/young/old women logic. The choice between a dude who is straight up from jump but goofy versus a dude trying to find himself, and Brienne chose the one-handed "trying to find myself" like 99% of the women in the audience would have, got plucked, fucked, and dropped. She'll double back to Tormund and make that dude's life hell if they want to keep it funky. That nigga Jamie laid out his whole incestuous, scumbag laundry like, "The game still in me, bih. I ain't with the cuddles. I'm out." And rode off on her lol.

Then Dany out here a whole dumbass. Sansa might be annoying as fuck, but she's grown and the advice she gave was solid as fuck. Only reason Dany didn't follow the advice is because it was originating from "that bitch..." just like real life.

Jon was pathetic. Not only did he capitulate to danys shit he also agreed to go to kings landing where he'll most likely die over something he know is stupid.

That's jon STARK that ain't no damn aegon lol

Varys ethered his soul: "She's too strong for him." Would've loved him to ear hustle that. Dany's only redemption the whole episode was flying her last dragon the fuck off, but everyone saw it and were like, "This bitch weak..." If Jon go out like Robb, we can't even riot. That's two great sons out of one house that lost to pussy.

Back