Welcome To aBlackWeb

i was 20 pages behind...not reading

anyway

i was riding high until the dragon caught a hot one to the chest

got damn

i thought this was another good episode and look forward to the final two

What was the point of having Missandei going off to battle anyway

Looks like they were heading to Dragonstone first when they got ambushed

Nah man, they grew up as siblings and you don't just walk away from that overnight. Sansa and Arya still view him as a brother but he don't view them as sisters.

lol stop making shit up. He still views them as his sisters. They still were all raised together for the most part.

Itt was still a dumbass decision to march down to Kings Landing tho, and Jon should have backed Sansa's advice to at least let the troops rest before marching south

Varys is on shaky ground ,but I doubt Tyrion would tell on him

Who does varys have that would kill Dany though?

I know he got spies,but Varys said that shit like the wheels are already in motion

I remember dany told that nigga if he fucked her over like the Lannisters she would burn his ass so I wonder if that will happen?

HBO Writers: What can we kill em with this episode?

Nobody: Brienne sex scene

HBO Head Writer:
tenor.gif

Jon is fucking up plain and simple. You can tell at times Dany sees Jon as her equal(king to her queen) or the person she is going to listen to most. Jon so stuck on this reluctant leader shit that even when he knows better he breaks weak on some Dany my queen shit lets Dany lead on some dumb shit and backs her play.

All Jon had to do was tell her over emotional thirsty for the throne ass that immediately going to Kings Landing after the war we just fought is not the smart move and tell/explain to her the benefits of waiting. Let her know waiting ain't equal to the NAWF saying we beat the knight king now fuck your war in south.

When it comes to bitches Jon needs to let his nuts drop. He keeps getting the pussy but he also keeps letting them lead him on some shit he knows is the wrong move.

HBO Writers: What can we kill em with this episode?

Nobody: Brienne sex scene

HBO Head Writer:
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

here this nigga go

what didnt you like about the episode goldie

The whole season's been trash, yall niggas just easily impressed :js4:
you say this about practically everything

this season has been about as good as one could expect to say they have been ventured off from the source material

Back