Welcome To aBlackWeb

If the crypts were a bad idea where else would you have put everyone that woulda been safer? Them bodies were encased in concrete. Even if night king raises the dead who would've predicted bone to bust through that? This is why I said the show couldn't win with this episode lol. Niggas nitpicking but dont offer nothing better and if they do it's worse than what they had a problem with.

What????? This is not the first time you seen the dead you not expect the dead in this show to be crazy?

You cant evacuate people or they trapped

Like I said as a story it was a bad episode.

What funny you are all defending everything even if it's dumb

What????? This is not the first time you seen the dead you not expect the dead in this show to be crazy?

You cant evacuate people or they trapped

Like I said as a story it was a bad episode.

What funny you are all defending everything even if it's dumb
So nowhere else to put them...just as I thought lol

GOT isnt the show to cater to you in the way you want, it'll lead you on with hope & then rip your heart out at the last minute.

Look fam I know how this shit ends & it's bout to get live af.

lol wtf man, if you know how the show ends then you shouldnt be speculating on other peoples theories on if they are right or wrong

coworker just hit me with something that seems like a MAD reach, BUT, the more i think about it, that shit got legs

so basically, according to the interwebz, the night king wasnt there to kill Bran, but was there to hand him the sword that was on his back or some shit

When Bran wargs, he went back in time to make a deal with the NK

Bran will eventually be the ruler of the 7 kingdoms and will erase everyone's memory

aight, im done

I bet my shit more right than Goldie tho

coworker just hit me with something that seems like a MAD reach, BUT, the more i think about it, that shit got legs

so basically, according to the interwebz, the night king wasnt there to kill Bran, but was there to hand him the sword that was on his back or some shit

Bran will eventually be the ruler of the 7 kingdoms and will erase everyone's memory

aight, im done

tenor.gif

aight, im done

You and your coworker must be drinking early

aight, im done

gtfo.gif

aight, im done

get_out_of_the_way_13.gif

"ya'll gonna owe me an apology"
-Goldie

That's cool and all, but nothing in the episode pointed to that.

yeah there was.The WW really don't do much and the NK does less

I think of it as a chess game

If the WW are the black and Winterfell is the white side

The Night king and Bran are kings

The dead and all the soldiers and ppl who can't fight are pawns

Dany and Jon are both the queen who can move anywhere

Arya is a knight who can move in a weird way that puts her in the right place

Theon was a rook

The WWs and the generals and commanders are bishops

The Night Kings's issue was that basically he never used his bishops and never had a knight,or rook

So he surrounded the white side's king,Bran,but thought he was safe because he had his bishops trapping Bran on each side,but he didn't count on a knight or the knights being off on the side to clap his ass after he called check

Checkmate

Last edited:
yeah there was.The WW really don't do much and the NK does less

I think of it as a chess game

If the WW are the black and Winterfell is the white side

The Night king and Bran are kings

The dead and all the soldiers and ppl who can't fight are pawns

Dany and Jon are both the queen who can move anywhere

Arya is a knight who can move in a weird way that puts her in the right place

Theon was a rook

The WWs and the generals and commanders are bishops

The Night Kings's issue was that basically he never used his bishops and never had a knight,or rook

So he surrounded the white side's king,Bran,but thought he was safe because he had his bishops trapping Bran on each side,but he didn't count on a knight being off on the side to clap his ass after he called checkmate

Check
Dope ass comparison. IMO, they just did a poor job portraying this if this is the case.

Either way, I'm not the only one who feels the way I do. Podcasts I've listened to and other reviews I've read share my sentiments.

Let's just see what happens next. No need to beat a dead horse.

Goats to all sides of the argument.

Just saw the ep again on kodi

clear picture! wasn't dark at all.

The ep was so much more dope when u could see what's going on. Top 5 ep no doubt

That's how they should've shown it. Maybe its a re-release

Last edited:

“Can’t unsuck this dick”
@Sion

I mean sometimes fan service and what makes sense narratively align. Just cuz fans want something isnt reason enough NOT to do it

Agree. This is the same reason why I hated the Last Jedi. I’m here for crazy plot twists, but you can’t just veer left for the sake of veering left.

At least with GRRM when shit went to crazy town it still made narrative sense.

They fumbled with making all that Azor Ahai, Prince who was promised shit irrelevant.

“Can’t unsuck this dick”

Agree. This is the same reason why I hated the Last Jedi. I’m here for crazy plot twists, but you can’t just veer left for the sake of veering left.

At least with GRRM when shit went to crazy town it still made narrative sense.

They fumbled with making all that Azor Ahai, Prince who was promised shit irrelevant.

Please Stop Posting You're Making Too Much Sense

PymqFjU.gif

Fuck it the showruuners are right Humans have been the greatest threat to life itself and additionally CAC women have been the biggest threat and detriment to modern life

so arya couldnt sneak by the wights in the room....but she snuck by all them white walkers to get to the night king?

then the night king actuall had her by the neck and she didnt turn into a wight or white walkers?

then he had on armor that was peirced by the knife?

shoulda been jamie, breinne and jorah vs the white walkers at the end....and they kill them.

i woulda been happy with that enduing

Just watched that ending was sone BOOOOSHIT!!!!!!

Fuckin Arya flying out the sky like she Puss In Boots to assassinate the Night King

Where the fuck she come from and didnt none them White Walkers see her.

If thats the end of the Walkers i will call that the finale and jus leave it there.

Back