Welcome To aBlackWeb

so arya couldnt sneak by the wights in the room....but she snuck by all them white walkers to get to the night king?

then the night king actuall had her by the neck and she didnt turn into a wight or white walkers?

then he had on armor that was peirced by the knife?

shoulda been jamie, breinne and jorah vs the white walkers at the end....and they kill them.

i woulda been happy with that enduing
Arya put on a masterful water dancing performance in that room...the blood dripping on the ground made more noise than Arya s movement

Lol she got out the room unscathed ...just got bumrushed by niggas coming from all sides ....lol fam got arrogant and got poked
so she got bumrushed by them coming from all sides.....but got past them to get to the night king?

so did they see her when they bumrushed her? or did she just happen to be at the bottom of the pile?

so she got bumrushed by them coming from all sides.....but got past them to get to the night king?

so did they see her when they bumrushed her? or did she just happen to be at the bottom of the pile?
Also remember that the wights and WW were turned and had their attention completely focused on night king. Wights do what night king makes them do. They were standing down while night king made his way to kill bran.

Damn near every action that played out in this episode had an explanation for it. You might not like the explanation, but it was there.

Also remember that the wights and WW were turned and had their attention completely focused on night king. Wights do what night king makes them do. They were standing down while night king made his way to kill bran.

Damn near every action that played out in this episode had an explanation for it. You might not like the explanation, but it was there.
the distance between the white walkers and the night kind was significant.
but she made it up pretty quickly.
second...if they was all focused.....then why did the one guy turn his head when the wind blew his hair?
and third....gabi....get over it.....you lost ya dragon. this aint about get backs.
niggas and the ladies cant let shit go.

the distance between the white walkers and the night kind was significant.
but she made it up pretty quickly.
second...if they was all focused.....then why did the one guy turn his head when the wind blew his hair?
and third....gabi....get over it.....you lost ya dragon. this aint about get backs.
niggas and the ladies cant let shit go.
The only loser here is yall tho lol

and fuck jon snow.....

and dany just on dragons like she putting in work......like her angry face is making the fire hotter.

pasty hoochie

Dos bout to get booted
booted for what?

talking shit like everyone else?

nigga why you stay on mid lower class hoe shit?

where did i break a rule?

one more threat from you general sissypants and you better lawyer the fuck up.

You reaching and nitpicking dog. The episode had its faults, but the shit you're bringing up isn't among them.
let me have my moment....

let me try to be great.

this here is brrrrrr business.
i dont step into yalls stark targ midget daisy chain.

stay off the set

But ya boy got merked by a Stark so...
nigga fu.......

nigga shut th.......

giphy.gif

so arya couldnt sneak by the wights in the room....but she snuck by all them white walkers to get to the night king?

then the night king actuall had her by the neck and she didnt turn into a wight or white walkers?

then he had on armor that was peirced by the knife?

shoulda been jamie, breinne and jorah vs the white walkers at the end....and they kill them.

i woulda been happy with that enduing

She did sneak passed them in the room though that's how she got away

He had her by the neck,but he didn't kill her,so she wouldn't turn into a wight.Being touched by the NK doesn't turn you into a wight unless you're an incest baby and a boy,from what the show has shown

we don't know what the material his uniform is made of,plus she got Valyrian steel

The ppl you named were fighting on the field.The WW and The NK stayed out of the main battle

In retrospect everything Arya has gone through and her training make her the perfect person to assassinate the NK

Jon wanted the fade,but that would never be fair with the NK.The NK saw what Jon did to his homie in season 5 and Jon isn't his target

Arya was trained in the perfect way to sneak up on a big target and catch him.

I've come to the conclusion that for all his epicness and power,the NK was kinda dumb,

He was all emotion and rushed in like Jon does and Dany sometimes.

He had no real strategy besides "Kill Bran" and "Kill everybody"

Now Cersei and Euron,they have strategy and they scare me

Last edited:
Back