Welcome To aBlackWeb

I understand that there is a percentage of ppl who have an issue with this ep,but after watching it again...and again this ep is great IMO

Ppl keep asking for more answers but we know who and what The NK wants he wants Bran and he wants to bring death and winter

He was made by the children and he turns babies into WWs

what else do we really need from him?

Jon tried to get to the NK and he couldn't.The NK sent a whole dragon to stop him,Dany was stuck on the ground fighting for her life

Arya used her ninja parkour skills,her water dancing,her skill of fighting in the dark,her skill of being ambidextrous,and her skill of getting close to powerful ppl w/out being detected to kill the NK.

We already saw that she can do backflips and all types of shit

Plus everything was slowed down from when Theon ran up so these things happened a lot more fast in real time.

Arya earned that with the assist from everybody,mostly Dany because without Dany winterfell would have been fucked off top.

i knwo i know

giphy.gif

I keep seeing ppl say when jon yelled at the dragon he was actually yelling at arya to go cuz he saw her running in the godswood. That right or nah? I havent rewatched the ep yet but I call bullshit and it dont make no sense.

i'll ban that nigga Dos for the price of on the house

just say the word

I keep seeing ppl say when jon yelled at the dragon he was actually yelling at arya to go cuz he saw her running in the godswood. That right or nah? I havent rewatched the ep yet but I call bullshit and it dont make no sense.
i read the same thing........

its still fuck jon

Wasn't he inside the walls while Arya was outside

Iono about all that.

@Chi Snow said a few pages back that he was pinned down and was just screaming in the face of death.

Seems legit to me *shrugs*

Nah jon wasnt yelling at Arya, he got tired of running and hiding from that dragon so he said "fuck it ima look him dead in his eye before I go out"

But you KNOW for a split second he thought he screamed that dragon to death lol

Back