Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thing that kinda blew me was how Bran was making it seem like Jaime wouldnt make. But Jaime survives. Which i didnt think he was going to die in the North anyway. But still

Thing that kinda blew me was how Bran was making it seem like Jaime wouldnt make. But Jaime survives. Which i didnt think he was going to die in the North anyway. But still

Did he tell anyone their fate? Why would he tell Jamie his? It was a jab to get in his head. He didn't forget dude pushed him out a window and crippled him.

Add the families from the river lands now that Edmund Tully free AND the wolf pack under Nymeria and theres really no need to worry if Golden Company gonna be a problem

Thats not 20,000 men tho. Riverlands troops probably the most battle hardened but aint like its many left.

Did he tell anyone their fate? Why would he tell Jamie his? It was a jab to get in his head. He didn't forget dude pushed him out a window and crippled him.

True but i feel like Bran being a seer that he knows Jaime real death date. If he wanted to play mind games id tell him the real day.

What dont yall get about people wanting the element of surprise? After episode 4 we'd see the preview for episode 5 and understand what will take place. They only showed us footage in the trailer for the first 3 eps for a reason. Excuse us for not wanting to know anything or give a fuck about yall hints.

Niggas still busting nuts over being able to spoil shit huh

Time for me to dip again

Back