Welcome To aBlackWeb

I've laid in bed with almost every house except Stannis. Zo and I are Triggers at heart, I go where opportunity is most abundant. My currency is power, gold and cunt. It's quite the motivator.

I don't think anyone thought the White Walkers were gonna actually win the game of thrones LOLOLOLOL. I told them niggas @TheNightKing wadnt fit to lead and to embrace me and look what happened. Now he in here coppin pleas cuz he got murk by a 14 year old girl. Iuno what he was waiting so dayum long for.

7357E230-A486-47BF-80E7-21D6AF5116DC.gif

I once warned him not to trust me, he ain't listen tho.

@TheNightKing led his people to the jaws of defeat !!!!

Shit sucks fam cuz @DOS_patos , @Goldie and @ajackson17 didn't even get to lift their swords and they got murked cuz one dumbass ain't wanna listen !!

13B40D6D-AF83-4714-909D-D8D16E4E56AB.gif

Still laughing @ all of this.

Number 1 song on NK playlist from hell right now...

Where was his "gang" when big Arya rolled through?
:aye:

tumblr_pqdn7ohvbz1socz3go7_400.gif
tumblr_pqdn7ohvbz1socz3go2_400.gif

tumblr_pqdn7ohvbz1socz3go5_400.gif
tumblr_pqdn7ohvbz1socz3go1_400.gif

tumblr_pqdn7ohvbz1socz3go8_400.gif
tumblr_pqdn7ohvbz1socz3go4_400.gif

tumblr_pqdn7ohvbz1socz3go3_400.gif
tumblr_pqdn7ohvbz1socz3go6_400.gif

who had a better redemption arc?

Jamie or Theon?

Jamie, over the seasons he gradually became a better person

Theon was a bitch until season 8. He never fought back against Bolton and just last season when Euron had yara theon literally jumped ship like @Sion when the night king died

Definitely Jamie. We saw him brought low and be humbled, but he never stopped being “him”. He just became a better version of himself.

Theon’s story is darker obviously, and we didn’t get the self reflection like we got with Jamie. He just got punished.

Hey Team Targaryen and Team Stark I heard last week y'all lost most of your troops and need some recruits ?

I'm willing to join one of you !!! I come with a lot of great attributes and can be a key player in a team !! I have also proven to be an effective leader (Battle of the Bastards) where my fleet managed to save House Stark. Whether it's dragons or wolves I come well equipped !! Pay no attention to the whispers in the shadows of treachery and debauchery they're just rumours !!

So who's hiring ??

View attachment 130110

BOOO-Bitch.gif

Hey Team Targaryen and Team Stark I heard last week y'all lost most of your troops and need some recruits ?

I'm willing to join one of you !!! I come with a lot of great attributes and can be a key player in a team !! I have also proven to be an effective leader (Battle of the Bastards) where my fleet managed to save House Stark. Whether it's dragons or wolves I come well equipped !! Pay no attention to the whispers in the shadows of treachery and debauchery they're just rumours !!

So who's hiring ??

View attachment 130110

MgHRUPP.gif

Wow @Inori I'm appalled !!! There's a lot of great advice I could give your house !! I used to be with you guys until season 4. Let's let bygones be bygones and move on !!! I only did what I had to for survival and the betterment of the realm. Look around you - I did bring you all together in the end did I not ?

Exactly !!!!

lol FOH @Sion your bullshit services are not required. Maybe @Hellczar and team Cersei will have you.. the NAWF will not.

I see you running around looking for a house and safety.. ill let ma nigga Sandor tell it..for you.....

noSafety.gif

Wow you Northerners are something else !! You might regret this Inori Clegane !!! How you gonna use the gif of a known house hopper and pass him off as a northerner ?? I've never willingly jumped houses, that's one thing you can about me. Well I guess I'll just go to Team Targaryen then !!!

Fire & Blood !!

@shutupGabi got no love for you

Last edited:
Wow you Northerners are something else !! You might regret this Inori Clegane !!! How you gonna use the gif of a known house hopper and pass him off as a northerner ?? I've never willingly jumped houses, that's one thing you can about me. Well I guess I'll just go to Team Targaryen then !!!

Fire & Blood !!

:dfbruh::foh3::foh1:

Fire & Blood !!

You'd be better off travelling to Old Valyria and joining the Stone Men.

Greyscale awaits you, house hopper.

So who's hiring ??

View attachment 130110

Nigga if you don't...
giphy (12).gif

Wait so is Jon Snow a Targaryen or a Stark ? Can you Stark set niggas really claim Jon ? And if the Targ set claims Jon does that mean he has more reign over Dany ?? I'm just confused someone break this down for me.
Jon Snow is both so if you call yourself John Snow you'll be both.

Back