Welcome To aBlackWeb

According to who?
aye bruh......
dont come in here disrespecting me. i done had enough of this...and dont need it from a world news nigga too.

i see imma have to steal on someone.
got mueller report niggas coming at my neck like im short.

Lol i feel like some advisor somewhere shouldve told them that was a bullshit idea
She's fucked now cuz she has no one left that's gonna be sensible. Everyone else would tell her to just kill everybody. Jorah gone, jaime is stupid and Cersei intentionally left him out of a lot of her plans...varys dont know shit about battle...only Tyrion is left. He should have input but he shouldn't be able to make the plans anymore. Jon might be formidable to draw the plans up, but will he care now that night king is dead? Jon might have his hand forced cuz arya will definitely wana go there and wreck shit to try to get Cersei up outa there.

The only way they gon have a chance is if they get the second sons involved but idk how many of them there actually are.

Last edited:
She's fucked now cuz she has no one left that's gonna be sensible. Everyone else would tell her to just kill everybody. Jorah gone, jaime is stupid and Cersei intentionally left him out of a lot of her plans...varys dont know shit about battle...only Tyrion is left. He should have input but he shouldn't be able to make the plans anymore. Jon might be formidable to draw the plans up, but will he care now that night king is dead? Jon might have his hand forced cuz arya will definitely wana go there and wreck shit to try to get Cersei up outa there.

The only way they gon have a chance is if they get the second sons involved but idk how many of them there actually are.

Aside from Tyrion she does have Jon, Davos, Greyworm and I hate to say it.....

ya favorite fiddler on the roof Gabi
Profile-YohnRoyce.png

:aye:

Jokes aside the Northeners are more likely to help Dany now that they've seen her fight for them

I just feel like going to kings landing with no matter who helps is a trap. If someone is coming to you you already have the upper hand. They got the iron fleet waiting in the sea, armies on the ground and whatever dragon killer bullshit qyburn cooked up.

They should just send Arya in there dolo. Episode would be over in 10 mins lol

so if Bran dies all living people die... and little finger is still alive? Aite... lol

yall theories today man... lmao

Yea i didnt get why the night king just wanted Bran that bad. Unless they got some sort of relation. Because he literally didnt even have to walk into Winterfell

I just feel like going to kings landing with no matter who helps is a trap. If someone is coming to you you already have the upper hand. They got the iron fleet waiting in the sea, armies on the ground and whatever dragon killer bullshit qyburn cooked up.

Facts. Plus they got the North the Vale the other half of the Iron Islands the Riverlands and etc. They need to stay defensive. Because nobody has ever taken the North from the outside. And everytime they march South they get they ass beat.

Facts. Plus they got the North the Vale the other half of the Iron Islands the Riverlands and etc. They need to stay defensive. Because nobody has ever taken the North from the outside. And everytime they march South they get they ass beat.
Is there still wildfire left??? Cuz even if even if they manage to make it a fight, Cersei can just blow everybody up if all else fails.

While that makes the most sense strategically....fuck all that noise I'm trying to see another crazy ass battle with both sides catching bodies!

I still need people to die in my death pool lol

Just read fans talking bout the nk died because he was arrogant an stood too long before attempting to kill bran.

Bullshit.

How many evil villans reveal the plot before they kill someone?
All of them, but the nk is different?

Always hating on a black man

Just read fans talking bout the nk died because he was arrogant an stood too long before attempting to kill bran.

Bullshit.

How many evil villans reveal the plot before they kill someone?
All of them, but the nk is different?

Always hating on a black man

He def white.

Heard the episode leaked.

As I said last time this happened, stfu about the leaked ep.

DONT ASK FOR LINKS, DONT TELL US IF YOU WATCHED IT, DONT GIVE US SNEAK HINTS, DONT TELL US IF IT'S GOOD OR BAD. SHUT UP WE DONT CARE.

Violate this and you getting kicked from the thread for the night.

Looking forward to the episode and hoping it delivers something of note. Hope it's not strictly filler. Doesn't have to be a battle or action, but at least some sort of conflict or reveal.

I got the episode 2 filler... well I did before everyone ended up surviving, but I don't want this episode to be that.

Heard the episode leaked.

As I said last time this happened, stfu about the leaked ep.

DONT ASK FOR LINKS, DONT TELL US IF YOU WATCHED IT, DONT GIVE US SNEAK HINTS, DONT TELL US IF IT'S GOOD OR BAD. SHUT UP WE DONT CARE.

Violate this and you getting kicked from the thread for the night.

Thanks,now I will be going to watch that if I can find it.See you niggas later

Looking forward to the episode and hoping it delivers something of note. Hope it's not strictly filler. Doesn't have to be a battle or action, but at least some sort of conflict or reveal.

I got the episode 2 filler... well I did before everyone ended up surviving, but I don't want this episode to be that.
It's another long one I doubt it'll be filler. The preview probly only showed shit from the first 5 mins lol

Back