Welcome To aBlackWeb

What s the point of promotion again? Getting ppl excited bout what u want them to be excited about ....which she did without even saying anything

Y’all gotta relax
Who needs to be told to be excited by game of thrones at this point? Theres 3 eps left in the series and all eps are 80-90 mins. We dont need our hands held to enjoy the show. we get it. I'm not mad she said it, it just wasnt necessary. She coulda just said the last 3 eps are crazy and left it that.

Who needs to be told to be excited by game of thrones at this point? Theres 3 eps left in the series and all eps are 80-90 mins. We dont need our hands held to enjoy the show. we get it. I'm not mad she said it, it just wasnt necessary.
Maybe u don’t need your hand held but someone out there does that’s who she was trying to reach ....how y’all gonna tell someone how to promote their business? Especially since most of y’all don’t even subscribe to HBO lmao

Maybe u don’t need your hand held but someone out there does that’s who she was trying to reach ....how y’all gonna tell someone how to promote their business? Especially since most of y’all don’t even subscribe to HBO lmao
Fam nobody needs their hand held. The show is half over. The biggest battle ever filmed just took place 4 days ago. Everybody knows what it is. Even if you dont watch the show you know what it is.

We dont need specifications of which episode to tune into. 50 million ppl watch the show worldwide they were gonna watch regardless. Again it's not a big deal that she said it but it was unnecessary. It dont matter to you cuz you wana know everything about the show before you watch it. Others dont.

Thing that kinda blew me was how Bran was making it seem like Jaime wouldnt make. But Jaime survives. Which i didnt think he was going to die in the North anyway. But still
Like Melisandre's visions prophecy and visions aren't always correct and they often don't know the outcome

I've been trying to hint at this for a while. They have three episodes left and shit is gonna get real live in a major way.

@Sion you're a walking spoiler.Once you chose team white walker I knew his ass was grass because you're not gonna pick who you already know won LMFAO

I've laid in bed with almost every house except Stannis. Zo and I are Triggers at heart, I go where opportunity is most abundant. My currency is power, gold and cunt. It's quite the motivator.

I don't think anyone thought the White Walkers were gonna actually win the game of thrones LOLOLOLOL. I told them niggas @TheNightKing wadnt fit to lead and to embrace me and look what happened. Now he in here coppin pleas cuz he got murk by a 14 year old girl. Iuno what he was waiting so dayum long for.

I did think he would at least take winterfell and chase everybody to Kings landing,but he got that Ned treatment.

That y'all are arguing over her saying a dope episode is coming up is hysterical.... She didn't give any details, not one iota. She said something everyone who watches the show had to have already known and cats ready to jump off a damn roof....

giphy.gif

That y'all are arguing over her saying a dope episode is coming up is hysterical.... She didn't give any details, not one iota. She said something everyone who watches the show had to have already known and cats ready to jump off a damn roof....

giphy.gif
Why we cant just watch and see for ourselves tho? We didnt have any prior hints about hardhome and it blew our minds.

That's probly why ppl didnt fuck with battle of winterfell as much cuz it was so much hype around it that it was impossible to live up to.

If y'all go back to watch the episode they made it brighter.

I swear when I watched it back on demand it was brighter,but thought I was trippin because while it was dark it wasn't as dark on my TV as other ppl said it was on their's

Back