Welcome To aBlackWeb

This is if the Night King just had to die.

I would have liked some sort of a fight between the generals and those with Valerian Steel. Have them fight so we can see the skill of the White Walkers and heroes, and have a hero or two go down and all of the generals. As each general goes down his portion of Wights fall as well.

The Dothraki, Unsullied, and other minor characters are fighting Wights until they are overwhelmed and pushed back into Winterfell, just as it happened in the show, but with each general falling they start to gain ground.

Dragon fight still happens, but Dany goes to the battlefield to help while Jon goes to Bran after they knock the Night King off of his dragon. Still have the dragonfire on the Night King scene. He goes on to meet Bran but he's by himself.

When he gets there Reek goes after him and dies like he did. Jon gets there just as Reek goes down.

Jon and Night King have an epic fight. The Night King gets the best of Jon and as he's about to strike the death blow on Bran, Arya comes flying in like she did killing the Night King to Jon's amazement (this is if Arya just had to be the killer).

Only problem wit the bolded...its kinda cliche.

Hero gets bested by villian...only to have hero saved by unexpected person. Seen that. Plus this is HBO. They dont follow no set rules of how things "suppose" to go down. Perfect example...Omar's death. Now who saw that coming? No one.

And the reason why NK didn't go toe to toe with Jon is b/c Jon wasn't his objective. Bran was.

Jon was just an obstacle gettin in the way of who he was going after. Obviously that's why he raised the dead around Jon to keep him occupied.

Only problem wit the bolded...its kinda cliche.

Hero gets bested by villian...only to have hero saved by unexpected person. Seen that. Plus this is HBO. They dont follow no set rules of how things "suppose" to go down. Perfect example...Omar's death. Now who saw that coming? No one.

And the reason why NK didn't go toe to toe with Jon is b/c Jon wasn't his objective. Bran was.

Jon was just an obstacle gettin in the way of who he was going after. Obviously that's why he raised the dead around Jon to keep him occupied.
If that's cliche and HBO was really with the shits, he would have killed Jon and killed Bran then took the dead back North, leaving the rest of the living to fight it out now that his objective was complete.

Like I said, what did Bran's abilities really help other than giving Arya the dagger. Hell she could have done what she did with a dragonglass dagger.

If that's cliche and HBO was really with the shits, he would have killed Jon and killed Bran then took the dead back North, leaving the rest of the living to fight it out now that his objective was complete.

Like I said, what did Bran's abilities really help other than giving Arya the dagger. Hell she could have done what she did with a dragonglass dagger.

Lmaooo nigga this ain’t mad libs you lost!

I think I might agree about rushing the death of the Night King......

AFTER the season is done. We have no idea what is left in store for the remaining 3 episodes... each of which are like an hour and 20 minutes each.
I am holding out hope that there's more in store in the next 3 episodes I haven't expected. If it's just the Clegane bowl and a bunch of politics and backstabbing, I'm good on that at this point. I'll still watch and still enjoy cause I love the show, but I'll be just a little disappointed.

But this shit was like ending of Kill Bill 2.... they spent two whole movies hyping the final showdown between Elle and Bill and they ain’t even move no furniture in the final fight....the NK could have shown his karate skills before getting bodied

I haven't read the books but I'm guessing GRRM hasn't ever revealed the night kings motivations so these niggas probably didn't know what to do besides run everyone's blood pressure up for an episode then clap him.

I think this the first of many holes along the rest of the way lol. GRRM gonna make sure you niggas read those books.

I haven't read the books but I'm guessing GRRM hasn't ever revealed the night kings motivations so these niggas probably didn't know what to do besides run everyone's blood pressure up for an episode then clap him.

I think this the first of many holes along the rest of the way lol. GRRM gonna make sure you niggas read those books.
Refer to @King of GA 's posts on page 268. The Night King wasn't a character in the books at all. Just a legend that was referenced.

Mannnnnnnn

Shit was epic yet criminally anti climatic... Starting to think the writers might have fucked shit up for real now.

3 more eps to go but I fear the worst regarding the overal quality of the show smh...they might aswell have kept baelish alive and done his character some justice knowing the great war would not be the end of the series...

Yeah let's build up this antagonist n protagonist for years but let's not have them fight eachother even once azz mofos.

We've been robbed lol.
Can you imagine baelish fighting the dead?? Nigga if you dont get the fuck.......lmao

He looked righteous holding that knife to Ned s throat lol had Baelish been around NK prolly would ve gotten poisoned before all this jumped off anyway
This baelish??

tenor.gif

tenor (57).gif

So what are you up in arms about. You were a footnote. Lol.
Regardless of whether he was in the books or not, it's a cheap way for a threat that was built up so much over so many seasons to go out.

It's like if Arya had just left Bravos and went straight to King's Landing to kill Cersei, but right when she was next to Cersei Euron stabbed Arya.

All that build up and training for Arya would have been for nothing.

I think I might agree about rushing the death of the Night King......

AFTER the season is done. We have no idea what is left in store for the remaining 3 episodes... each of which are like an hour and 20 minutes each.
I've been thinking about it and I'm not upset about Cersei being the "real threat" anymore.

We've spent time with Cersei...have grown to hate her (or love her depending on who you are lol)...we have a relationship with her relationship to the remaining characters.

This is just me but my favorite part of the show is the deals, schemes, power plays and the battles that result. The mythical and fantasy shit I never cared about and I wouldn't want wana end the show on that.

Last edited:
Back