Welcome To aBlackWeb

lost in all this is, at a 78%, it being the second lowest rated episode is pretty FUCKING amazing.

That goes to show you how high caliber this series is

Some shows as a series not touching 78% as its highest rated overall

cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpeg

I understand why that would be the case because there is a bit of 'cheating' going on from the writers. Doesn't mean it was a bad episode. I liked it on the whole despite my gripes.

I think it also has to do with how hyped the episode was. People were expecting it to be the biggest best thing ever. I think the Battle of the Bastards was better. This one was weird. I mean most of it was like a Medieval Walking Dead episode. There might be some appeal to that, but I think many were hoping for more.

I think it also has to do with how hyped the episode was. People were expecting it to be the biggest best thing ever. I think the Battle of the Bastards was better. This one was weird. I mean most of it was like a Medieval Walking Dead episode. There might be some appeal to that, but I think many were hoping for more.
I hear that. Shit I think Hardhome and the Battle of Castle Black might have been better especially Hardhome because of the surprise factor.

If you think about it the Night King didn't do much more in this episode than he did in Hardhome which in itself is disappointing given that Hardhome was just supposed to be a taster of his powers, or so we thought

I hear that. Shit I think Hardhome and the Battle of Castle Black might have been better especially Hardhome because of the surprise factor.

If you think about it the Night King didn't do much more in this episode than he did in Hardhome which in itself is disappointing given that Hardhome was just supposed to be a taster of his powers, or so we thought

Throw the battle of the Black Water in there. Keeping it funky, this might have been the weakest of the big battles. That doesn't make it bad, but I do see how people might have been disappointed.

Back