• tumblr_o0cq2e7pF31s5uok8o1_400.gif
    tumblr_o0cq2e7pF31s5uok8o1_400.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
Jamie was that nigga before he lost the hand

gif-recap-game-of-thrones-the-wolf-and-the-lion-image-8.gif

Jamie was that nigga before he lost the hand

gif-recap-game-of-thrones-the-wolf-and-the-lion-image-8.gif

maybe im thinking too much about it, but i dont get the Jamie hate

but i think his character arc post hand cut is more entertaining vs pre hand cut

he has shown a sense of humility with this side and has become way more vulnerable which makes his character more interesting

while i know you personally have grown to like Cersai and Joffrey, i think its harder to turn from heel to baby face. Although, after reading your thoughts about the aforementioned, i will admit i now view them in a different light as well.

Have any of yall who've been watching from the beginning gon back and rewatched yet? This shit is better the 2nd time around
I've done it with the first few seasons. You catch all the little shit the second time around.
I just watched all the treat battles over again recently

maybe im thinking too much about it, but i dont get the Jamie hate

but i think his character arc post hand cut is more entertaining vs pre hand cut

he has shown a sense of humility with this side and has become way more vulnerable which makes his character more interesting

while i know you personally have grown to like Cersai and Joffrey, i think its harder to turn from heel to baby face. Although, after reading your thoughts about the aforementioned, i will admit i now view them in a different light as well.

A lot of the time I like the antagonist in a show/movie the most IF they're written good. GRRM is a master at creating complex characters so it's easy to see the antagonist as the protagonist if the show was from their pov. Escobar is easily an antagonist but since Narcos was mainly from his pov most rooted for him. I tried to like Kannan on Power, but the show's written so poorly a lot of the time it's hard to understand him to like him.

I don't know, at no point has Cersei showed any redeeming qualities, she's selfish and manipulative.Her death would be even more satifying than Joffrey's

Have any of yall who've been watching from the beginning gon back and rewatched yet? This shit is better the 2nd time around
I've re-watched season 1 and 4. I can't bring myself to watch season 3 ( red wedding) again yet. Def will eventually watch them all again.

The only characters who were "pure" were Ned (who played the game terribly) and Jon, everybody else tried to play the game and have done foul shit.

Back