Welcome To aBlackWeb

giphy.gif
say no more
Get your Crip walk Night King gif ready b

I be scared to come in this thread now, ima be tightttt if I see the spoiler. I don't wanna be Sion with it and ban mfs for dropping spoilers before the ep is aired, but yo, I might just do it lol

I be scared to come in this thread now, ima be tightttt if I see the spoiler. I don't wanna be Sion with it and ban mfs for dropping spoilers before the ep is aired, but yo, I might just do it lol
Yeah I wouldn't spoil the show. Also what I said is no more than what you can see in the previews.

Be firm, b. Don't let these niggas test you. These your corners or nah?

Be firm, b. Don't let these niggas test you. These your corners or nah?
Oh we not having that shit in here

Not on my watch

We might not have illbot, but somebody getting the boot if spoilers from leaked shows drop

It seems like the more we warn niggas in there the more they test. Makes me think we should just stfu and see what happens lol

It seems like the more we warn niggas in there the more they test. Makes me think we should just stfu and see what happens lol
Sometimes, you just gotta make an example or two

When I referee, people think it's all sweet until I get a couple of em tossed. You can hear a mouse piss on cotton after that

Back