Welcome To aBlackWeb

By blood its bad. But Sam could have other kids.
But if he don't claim lil Sam as his rightful heir everyone gonna know he's just a bastard and not his

I mean, House Tarly needed more ppl like Sam and less like Randyl. His brother might have lived longer had he not been so rigid nh

Any characters from the books y'all wish would have made the show?

The top one for me is Arianne Martell. The description of her in the book had me picturing someone like Salma Hayek....plus, I think her storyline was better than the BS they put in the show...

I think it would made ppl want other characters to come back also tho

I wasn't a fan of her in the book simply because of the vengeance only angle. Hopefully WoW will expand more on what her real goal is

I like how they wrote the script for camera time and got rid of some of the more annoying characters that wouldn't have translated well on screen

I think it would made ppl want other characters to come back also tho

I wasn't a fan of her in the book simply because of the vengeance only angle. Hopefully WoW will expand more on what her real goal is
I think most of her being so focused on vengeance is due to her being partially decomposed since they she was found in a river or something like that after the wedding. It might be the only real mental capacity she has left.

I love how Arya did it lol

Poisoned them all. And they suffered. Wasn't no time to get an army there to stretch it so Arya made due

By the end of this series.......... every house will have a bastard running the throne. Which goes back to season 1 and 2 foreshadowing the entire show

I finally finished s2 @AP21 !
i wasnt ignoring you frand

i didnt wanna come in here and I hadnt seen this past sunday's episode lol

i watched it last night so im caught up now

but awesome...orange you glad i recommended it to you? lol

By the end of this series.......... every house will have a bastard running the throne. Which goes back to season 1 and 2 foreshadowing the entire show

Got me going through every house individually and you might be on to something. For the great houses that aren't wiped out it may very well be a bastard or someone who was bastardized..

my supervisor is so woat...this nigga is asking me a ton of questions that literally get answered in the next episode

this nigga do this shit everyday!!

Back