Welcome To aBlackWeb

One day we should do a "What's your favorite quote from/funniest moment on GoT?"

I remember when Lady Olenna was trying to defend Ser Loras' homosexuality to Tywin.

She asked Tywin if he ever fucked a male relative or stable boy, and he was like "Hell no."

I died, ROFL.

Or, the Titan's Bastard told Dany that he once saw her in a whorehouse in Volantis where she licked his asscrack.

A few moments later, he told Dany, "Show me your cunt", ROFL.

They are talking about prequels for the show. Some ideas were Roberts Rebellion and Targareyn Invasion. But to me the Dance With Dragons would be the best for a mini series. They had like 6 dragons and it was a Targaeryn civil war.

Probably expensive as fuck tho

If you go to YouTube and type "Game of Thrones Lore", then it will show you the history of Westeros using animation, along with excellent narration from various GoT actors.

I think it was extras from the DVDs/Blue Rays.

That shit goes deep from the Targaryen Invasion to Robert's Rebellion.

Don't knock it until you watch it.

Shit, I plan to re-watch them later this week when I have time.

If you go to YouTube and type "Game of Thrones Lore", then it will show you the history of Westeros using animation, along with excellent narration from various GoT actors.

I think it was extras from the DVDs/Blue Rays.

That shit goes deep from the Targaryen Invasion to Robert's Rebellion.

Don't knock it until you watch it.

Shit, I plan to re-watch them later this week when I have time.

I have

I ain't really interested in no prequels for this but it might be good if they can pull it off

I'm still white walkers all day. But as far as humans go, the lannisters>>>

Last edited:
My nigga John bent the knee though. I know they talking nothing but cash money shit on the IC
Nah we all reeling from the dragon. But when the dust settle trust we gon be driving that point home lol.

Not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things tho...

It's the Hound fault the extraction plan got fucked up and the WW got a dragon. I hope the mountain do that nigga just like Oberyn when the clegane bowl come around. Stupid fuck.

It's about time the Dragon Queen took a loss, nothing serious has happened to her since season 1 when Drogo and her baby died, she just been skating by unscathed before this.

Back