Welcome To aBlackWeb

cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpeg
cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpeg

But GRRM isn't controlling the TV show. She said as long as Arya doesn't die in the books they good. She's free game to get got in the TV show.
Yea but Martin said the show will match his planned ending he has for the book. How it gets there will be different obviously but the bones of it will be the same.

Not going back to read all I've missed, so let me just say fuck all you sets that disrespected while I was gone cause I know it happened.

If it didn't, then that's what the fuck I thought.

On some real shit, I hate I missed the shit talk but looking forward to all that transpires on Sunday in the show and in here afterward.

For real ? Where did he say that ? I thought Benioff said they got a general idea of how to end it in case he dies but that the ending of the show may be different from the books when GRRM it ??
He said it a while ago ider where/when. I'll try to find it when I get a minute

@Sion
Here's a quote from Martin I just found from rolling stone interview he did this year.

"I’ve been so slow with these books," Martin told Rolling Stone. "The major points of the ending will be things I told [Benioff and Weiss] five or six years ago. But there may also be changes, and there’ll be a lot added."

So if he was actually close to finishing the books the endings would be the same but he so damn slow he'll have made changes to the books by then lol

Back