Welcome To aBlackWeb

D5Gwm6HWAAEEihk.jpg

733.gif

We ain't even done nothing y'all know of.

Shit then he don't need to finish them shits LOLOLOLOLOL

I mean it would be terrible if he died but at least the show would end and we'd know what happens. Shit I don't even see the point in buying the books then. I guess the characters who are in the books but not in the show we'll have different outcomes but they might as well be as good as dead.
Yea I couldn't find the original thing where he said the endings would be the same but this is the updated version of that I guess.

Part of me thinks he just being petty taking so long cuz he's unhappy with some of the changes the show made lol

Not going back to read all I've missed, so let me just say fuck all you sets that disrespected while I was gone cause I know it happened.

If it didn't, then that's what the fuck I thought.

On some real shit, I hate I missed the shit talk but looking forward to all that transpires on Sunday in the show and in here afterward.
I had these niggas in check.
They was shook.
Niggas ain't coming if the porch.

They still talking about a fight they had in the third grade talking bout they won.

We grown now and niggas don't want to fight cuz they got families now.

These niggas soft.
Fuck a targ
Fuck a midget
Fuck a Jon snow

Oh....an fuck all starks and death to the starkset.

Fuck Ned stark
Bran stark
Arya stark
Tony stark
And fuck kaanan stark.

Brrrrr bitches

Anyone want to join a set who's leader....

Ain't all up in winter fell.
All in the iron throne drama

Come on over the ww.

That chart Goldie posted said dany gonna turn villain, which I actually agree with. I hope it's not lame and they actually do it in a fly way if she does go mad lol.

Hot take: that vision she had in s2 where she's about to touch the throne and then doesnt...if it's in fact ash all over the throne room then Daenerys burned it down. That could go either way tho - the villain way where she's so mad she cant be queen that she's just like fuck all this shit if I cant have it none of yall (jon) can have it....OR it'll be a hero way where she'll actually end up breaking the wheel like she said years ago. If there's no kingdom or iron throne then that means whatever's left of the 7 kingdoms can actually unify instead of 1 person being in charge like it's always been. Targaryens built king's landing with their dragonfire and dany would be ending it with dragonfire.

If it's snow in the throne room and not ash then I have no idea lol

@shutupGabi, here's what the bolded means:

giphy.gif

I think the season is way too short to just turn Danearys into a villain
Cs. I think that's what they're moving towards but I also dont trust what they want us to think or think about what we see.
There's no way they can turn her worse than Cersei who's been a dufflebag of trash her entire life...but like I said before if they do do that I hope it's not lame.

Blood needs to spill tomorrow night. Fuck all that damn shit!
I'm waffling back and forth on being sad and not being ready for tomorrow but I'm also like fuck it let's get this shit crackin we been waiting 9 yrs for this battle and nobody important died the last few years

I had these niggas in check.
They was shook.
Niggas ain't coming if the porch.

They still talking about a fight they had in the third grade talking bout they won.

We grown now and niggas don't want to fight cuz they got families now.

These niggas soft.
Fuck a targ
Fuck a midget
Fuck a Jon snow
20E27C4F-C892-4111-913F-FEC871BD4D0D.gif

Back